Reviews for Mass Effect: Imprints, Instincts, and Memories
Albericus chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
That was really good. I've always thought that the whole not-quite-human anymore was not really a problem for Tali, considering that Shepard ain't of her specie to begin with...

It's nice to read from you again, keep it up!
Tolazytologin chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Its a great twist on the cannon of the series, cant wait for garrus!
justanotherguy chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter. All those implants sure look creepy. Not having memories from before gives Shepard a special perspective I suppose, as he does not seem particularly shaken by his 'robotic' state.
Liege Lord chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter. Good to see a bit of what went on aboard the original Normandy.

Interesting bit about the cybernetics as well. Wonder what the implant in his head was for, can't see Miranda being allowed to put even the socket for a control chip in just in case it messed with him, which I guess could actually be the case. Either that or it's some kind of biotic implant I suppose.

Hmm, might be a good idea to send those scans to the Council, they might believe (ha) that Shep was dead then. Either that or say there's not enough proof even with the evidence right before them, I mean they did have the same thing with Sovereign in a way.
Taliesyn chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Well done. This is much better than the writing in ME2. Holds together better and makes more sense. Maybe they should have gotten you to plot ME3.
BlueLucied chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Good story concept, shame that you scrapped the first one, but I can understand why you wanted to. Very interested to see how this continues!
Danish Existence chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Beautiful writing! What a promising start for a story. I've been looking for a long time for a good story about M!Shepard. I'll be following this closely. Thank you for sharing.
Nexas chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Please, PLEASE continue this! The internet need more good stories like this, especially with Tali in them! I just recently got Mass Effect, myself, but I can already say that Tali is my favorite character in it. But, unfortunately, it's hard to find good fanfictions with her in them : But I think I might have found one here! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Justanotherguy chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Glad you're back. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Damn...that's it. I'm grabbing the chains, Simba here with hold you down and Nemo here will make sure you get pletely of pens and paper, WE ARE making you write this best selling novel weather you want to or NOT! LOL. JK bro, Amazing chapter as always, though with your skills it's no surprise that you do so well, really wish you could give other author advice or tips about how you do so well, Di.
Liege Lord chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Very nice work, it'll be interesting to see what cybernetics they do find within Shep. Good to see he has started remembering some other small stuff as well, baby steps. :)
Liege Lord chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Very nice, so even with reminders it's still going to take time to remember it all. Well done.

Interesting end to the chapter as well, guess the cybernetics will be quite a help in healing him though. Guess medi-gel will hold long enough to get him back to base, hope he sends Veetor home with Tali.
Luminous Beginnings chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Aye, this is another good chapter. Better than the first, if I may say so. The scene with Shepard and Tali at the start was brilliant. You really get the impression of how much she missed him, and how scared she is that something is wrong. And Shepard knowing that he 'should' know her, but just doesn't. And Miranda is Miranda. XD

As I mentioned previously, was a bit worried that the quarians would feel a bit out of place. But they all fit here nice and fine. Especially the interaction with Telk and Shepard. Also, technical details were good. The physiology of the quarians is something unique. You can definitely tell that they evolved as runners, not climbers. You could almost imagine their homeworld being great grasslands and plains, with relatively small oceans and mountains. I think that may just be me though.

As for Shepard getting shot, I will admit, that scene was a bit confusing. Granted, I tend to read chapters twice, because I have a bad habit of skimming when reading the very first time. So that may be what caused it for me. It was very well described, fading between being aware of Shepard's surrounds, and only able to focus on his own injuries. Somewhat ironic that this time, instead of the quarians going down nearly to the last man, its Shepard

Wonder where Shepard might wake up at. Cerberus? Alliance? Migrant Fleet? Eagerly awaiting your next chapter to find out.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Another great chapter. I was a little confused in a few sections however. For example, when Shepard was talking about Cerberus with... Telk, I think it was? Until the end of the conversation I had thought the quarian already knew he was Shepard.

Also, the scene where Shepard attempted to wall the chain gun bullets? I personally found that scene a little confusing, and maybe even awkward.

Still a great chapter, however, and I can't wait for the next one.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Now THIS! Ladies and gentlemen is how you be an adult and write a REAL chapter, Di, i'm going to force you to write a orginal story, get it published and become world famous even if I have to do with a talk, swearing pariot on my right shoulder! On another note entiry...Amazing job bro, for real, you just keep getting better and better (if that's possible) keep this up man, can't wait for the next chpater, peace.