Reviews for Empty Cradles
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
I don't like very much first person pov in stories, especially for someone mysterious as Itachi, but this was in character with the story and his personality, so I liked it. It was very powerful. And sexy, in his own twisted way, as MadaraXItachi is supposed to be. (because it's almost canon )
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
...

*wraps self in multiple comforters and rocks self to sleep*

That was... lovely.

I think.

My brain...

SaLEm
karikari1313 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
This was horrible! But in an endearing, heart-renchingly moving way! Amazing work!
The Crimson Kiss chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Holy fucking shit. Can I just say, I absolutely LOVE everything you've written, but this one tops them all. A little less disturbing than 'Burn' but still with a healthy dose of angst and general darkness. Veerry nice. *favourites* Thank you for writing, I'm always glad to find another hardcore ItaSasu fan :)
FantomeDePapier chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Poor Itachi u.u. Damn, this was so deep... you really gave this story a great emotional charge, which is very moving.
A lot of people either avoid this sort of topics because they make them feel uncomfortable or attempt miserably to write them without success (By this, I mean they make it look like harsh and absolutely pointless), but you managed to create a story with a very good narration and concept development.
I like the somewhat-twisted way you portray Itachi: the archetype is well stuctured, and I like the way he describes his attraction for Sasuke.
Good job, dark, but very good.
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Again, beautiful in its on twisted way.

Poor Itachi :'(
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Honestly, this deserves way more reviews, praising review, that is ;)

It was great. Really sweet, in a twisted sort of way.

I really love your Itachi, though he might be a bit to mature for a thirteen year old, but hey, he's a ninja ;) It's so not the same thing xD

Anyhow, awesome! :D
death2society chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Actually joining an international criminal organization with a psycho leader is pretty badass. Just saying~

And I kinda feel horrible for reading that. It made me feel so wrong...you know? I kind of feel really sad. I don't know whether you should feel good about your writing because I'm fairly sure you intended it so the reader felt that way. I don''t know.

I think I'm going to sniffle in my emo corner now.

-Mello
Rakiku Inoe chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
It was so, so wrong and evil and full of pedophilia and... I feel horrible because I actually liked it.
Rosebunse chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Well...at least you got through it...
Always-Unpredictable chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Wow...this is unbelievably good! Really dark, but filled with so much emotion...

I love it! :)
Mistress Cherpa chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
That was brilliant, you wrote it so well that i was lost within your words.

That was by far the best Itachi characterization i have ever read, i'm lost for words at how much i loved your story.

My favorite line:

I was equipped for months of torture, for grievous injury, for death, but I wasn't equipped for this.

Says so much.
Mistress Cherpa chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I really like this story.

Your twisted Itachi is just written so well.

Writings that have themes of innocence and mental disability are my favorite and i'm looking forward to an update!

My favorite line :Victims weren't supposed to smile at their abusers.

Explains it all, really.
The Smiling Fox chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I like. ;D Update soon for me, dear.
Biscuit15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Oh... Oh...! OH! More, please! I must find out what happens next! I feel sorry for Sasuke, but I must find out what happens!