Reviews for Road Trip: The Beginning
keller.obriant chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
nice turn around having xanders mom act that way good to know she really does care
Bast Misao chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I quite enjoyed this story and this is me encouraging you to start posting the sequel.
d767468 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Great story. BUT where's my sequel?
sweetypie15 chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
I loved it wonderful story could you pm me when the next story comes out? I can't wait to read more!
Illucida chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I liked this nice family bonding story. I look forward to reading the sequel. Could you message me when it's out?
U.N.S chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
please hurry with the sequel!
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Interesting...I was half expecting a reveal of the hunting Xander and Willow get up to and/or Buffy ending up related to them too
Eyes of Sapphire chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
So I LOVED the story and I'm dying for more! Please continue ASAP!
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I just finished this story, and have been enjoying several of your other cross-overs with BTVS. I really enjoyed this one and would love to see a sequel where the Winchesters learn about Sunnday and what Xander and Willow know about the supernatural world. I have only gotten through Season 2 on Supernatural but am working my way through it on Netflix and really like it so far. Thanks for writing!
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Really good so far but can you have someone that isn't Adam find stakes, knives, holy water, crosses, and some supernatural books in Xander and Willow's bags when they are leaving and they find out about the Hellmouth? Also, can you have them run into Buffy on their trip? Please update soon!

-RC
Totter4 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
ahhh! i just read this story and i love it! i cant wait for the sequel! Please post here in an update when the sequel is up!
Quily chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story and can't wait for the sequel!

Will the sequel include everyone learning the truth about each other? That's always my favourite part of a crossover!
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This story was so totally awesome! I can't wait for the sequel!

I like how you're not rushing the story as well, the begining was a little rushed, but you brought it right down to a good pace with sorting out Xander and Willow being related.

Looking forward to the next story!

Murakami no Kitsune
Igloo -S chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Love it! Totally awesome )
Angelwings23123 chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Interesting beginning. I hope you write the sequel soon! :)