Reviews for A Mother's Love (Sky Kings 1)
SabreKnightNA chapter 24 . 8/17
Amazing work on the story, through and through! The Drama and emotion put into the story is amazing. I'm anxious to dive into the second!
Greatazuredragon chapter 24 . 8/10/2015
Loved the story, great work.
clonezero chapter 24 . 8/2/2015
There were quite a few twist and turns there for the last episode. Beautifully done I must say!
Lord rage quit chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
Thats why i like this story so much, your understanding of the problems that LGBT's face and i respect that. I just wish the world shared your views on the matter
Darkis Shadow chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
Poor Rain.. I do love this story to pieces. Such an emotional tale. The characters seem so real. I can't wait for the next installment.
pikachucat chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
Lunar Scholar chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
Hey! Well, now that the first story has come to a close, I'll give it a full review. I like this story for a few reasons, starting with the fact it's written really well. In my top five for all stories, and definitely best monster hunter story. Second, i like the way it covers real world issues without being preachy, though the stats in the author notes come close. All in all, a great story covering real issues, I'll be glad to start the next installment of the series.
BonzaiiiDerp-head chapter 24 . 7/25/2015
When I saw this story update, I straight up read it asap. Your stories take forever to update, no offense, but it was worth waiting how long, half a year? I don't remember. :/
This is why I read fanfics. I love this kind of stories, kind of like the books of how to train your dragon. You've even inspired me to write something similar as well. Hopefully that's alright with you. I can't wait for the second part of this story. Literally.
Ilikebob chapter 24 . 7/25/2015
This took you long enough.
Cottonmouth25 chapter 24 . 7/24/2015
My best friend is bisexual, and she's lucky enough to have a family that understands and goes along with her nature. I'm glad they do, because she's one of the nicest people I've ever met and definitely deserves a supportive family.

In regards to this story, why exactly did you decide to make the Lagiacrus the smartest monster? I mean, there's nothing in the games that really indicates their intelligence, and there are monsters such as Yian Garuga and Berukyurosu that act in a manner that clearly displays higher thinking. I'm not complaining at all, but I find it incredibly odd that you chose a Leviathan and not a Bird/Flying Wyvern for the title of "Most Intelligent Monster".

I await the sequel with bated breath! Perhaps there will be more encounters with wild monsters? It'd be awesome to see Alistair and the baby Raths encounter a Seregios, for example.
Evernight chapter 23 . 7/7/2015
It's so awesome to see a new chapter of this! But I can understand that it can be hard to get motivated when facing depression. Main thing is that you take your time and focus on feeling better.

PS: Still shipping Alistair and Rain :P
Gian206 chapter 23 . 6/12/2015
Please continue it now. T_T
Lunar Scholar chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
Oh God, I'm crying. It's been a while. Glad I reviewed before that. I hope narane is alive, for...reasons. Whelp, I'm just gonna cry in a corner now and read on.
Lunar Scholar chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
Hey! Loving this story. My favorite of all mh stories! Believe me, it's rare when i follow and favorite a story. Like, this is the sixth story in that tiny section. Figuring I'd review now before i break out the pitchfork promising sixteenth chapter. Hoping to see a nargacuga soon, my second favorite after all lagis. So far this is my second favorite story of all time, and i read a lot. Hope this continues!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/5/2015
This is amazing. Please please, hurry with all the other chapters and installments.