Reviews for Sky Kings
Gian206 chapter 23 . 6/12
Please continue it now. T_T
Lunar Scholar chapter 16 . 6/6
Oh God, I'm crying. It's been a while. Glad I reviewed before that. I hope narane is alive, for...reasons. Whelp, I'm just gonna cry in a corner now and read on.
Lunar Scholar chapter 15 . 6/6
Hey! Loving this story. My favorite of all mh stories! Believe me, it's rare when i follow and favorite a story. Like, this is the sixth story in that tiny section. Figuring I'd review now before i break out the pitchfork promising sixteenth chapter. Hoping to see a nargacuga soon, my second favorite after all lagis. So far this is my second favorite story of all time, and i read a lot. Hope this continues!
This is amazing. Please please, hurry with all the other chapters and installments.
MidnightFenrir chapter 21 . 5/9
I must say I really love this story. It's a shame it's not as popular as it should be :(

Still, continue the good work! I want to read more about the (mis)adventures of Alistair, Amai, Rain and their monsters!
Seregios chapter 23 . 5/3
It begins again, the thousand year wait for the next chapter. It's half life 3 all over again! Good chapter by the way.
pikachucat chapter 23 . 4/24
awesome
clonezero chapter 23 . 4/22
It's so good to finally see more of this and I'm so glad you're back to writing it!

The promise for a sequel is also great news to hear and I'm sure a lot of us, your readers, will be waiting for that with bathed breathe! I also have no problem with time skips as without them the story may get too stretched out.

As for this chapter I honestly was expecting more lines from Ginougi and Akairo, but it was good nonetheless! And Doctor Khaine's promises of raising hell was definitely a laugh!
DaWubber chapter 23 . 4/21
Glad to see you back. This story has been one of my personal favorites ever since I found the site last year.
Darkis Shadow chapter 23 . 4/21
Well there'e Skye's return and for once she's not being a jerk. :D Progress! Ginouji is too adorable X3
Lord rage quit chapter 23 . 4/20
Glad to see you back not so glad to see the reason why you were gone for so long. I've losy 3 to many family members to depression and it sucks i hope you find something that makes you feel better
Jack1191 chapter 14 . 4/20
You really should try and get a job in Psychology. The scene at the therapist honestly showed how well you understand these mental extremities (PTSD, Manic Depression etc...) and I find it quite ridiculous that it's better than the three Psychiatrists I've had.

Keep on Rocking!
Jack1191
Law77 chapter 23 . 4/18
When I read your story, it always feels like I am reading a legitimate novel I bought for 199.99. Good work, nicely done, and God bless!
Cottonmouth25 chapter 23 . 4/18
Jasper is awesome. Scientific fact, ladies and gentlemen.

You're changing the title? I wish I had some suggestions, but honestly, I already think that the current title is really good.
crymblade chapter 23 . 4/18
Title? Well it certainly hasn't been about Kings of the sky. Maybe something related to bonds between beast and man?