Reviews for A Mother's Love (Sky Kings 1)
NightHawk The Warrior chapter 1 . 7/11
This story is already good! I'll continue reading this for sure.
Leftwich08 chapter 17 . 7/3
I officially feel like an asshole for every monster I've captured
Leftwich08 chapter 3 . 7/3
I'm so jealous I want one... Then again I want one of everything on monster hunter... Except that farting monkey monster they can go extinct for all I care... Do you plan to get monster hunter stories?
Leftwich08 chapter 2 . 7/3
Wow chapter two and already someone in your story I'm coming up with creative ways to kill had I been her though I'd have probably thrown him overboard and acted like I was trying to catch him after "oops the asshole I mean your crewmate fell"
Leftwich08 chapter 1 . 7/3
Rare as it is for me to say I only have a few issues on details or rather the lack thereof... What do these people look like and what switchaxe and armor does Alistair have? I do have a short term memory problem so if it was only stated once I may have just forgotten but I don't remember
Wow that really
DocBadluck chapter 3 . 2/21
so good ! just so good !
DocBadluck chapter 1 . 2/8
ok... this is awsome ! really ! thank you so much for this amazing story. gonna have fun reading the rest of it !
SabreKnightNA chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
Amazing work on the story, through and through! The Drama and emotion put into the story is amazing. I'm anxious to dive into the second!
Greatazuredragon chapter 24 . 8/10/2015
Loved the story, great work.
clonezero chapter 24 . 8/2/2015
There were quite a few twist and turns there for the last episode. Beautifully done I must say!
Lord rage quit chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
Thats why i like this story so much, your understanding of the problems that LGBT's face and i respect that. I just wish the world shared your views on the matter
Darkis Shadow chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
Poor Rain.. I do love this story to pieces. Such an emotional tale. The characters seem so real. I can't wait for the next installment.
pikachucat chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
awesome
Lunar Scholar chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
Hey! Well, now that the first story has come to a close, I'll give it a full review. I like this story for a few reasons, starting with the fact it's written really well. In my top five for all stories, and definitely best monster hunter story. Second, i like the way it covers real world issues without being preachy, though the stats in the author notes come close. All in all, a great story covering real issues, I'll be glad to start the next installment of the series.