Reviews for Hold the Line: Tales of Magic Kindergarten
fotland42 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I am saddened to point out that some of your descriptions of battle don't quite make sense with the combatants being quadrupedal unicorns. But that is my only complaint. I very much enjoyed how everypony except Ms. Sunshine seems to consider this perfectly normal.
Skykitsune chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Welp! Death by laughter is as good a way to go as any I suppose!

Holy cow I literally couldn't stop laughing the entire time I read this. Great job!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
this is now part of my head cannon. thanks for the amusing read.
Avid Reader Guy chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Hahaha that was amazing! Not much else to say but that.
Heart of Zeo chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
... Explains why Twilight was afraid of going back to Magic Kindergarden I guess, she has PTSD.
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Cool story, brony. No seriously, COOL FRIGGIN' STORY. That was AWESOME. I don't think Twilight Sparkle will ever be the Line Leader again...

I loved how this war with just pencils, crayons and rulers sounded so bloody real. The story IS an awesome metaphor! XD

You're going on my author alert list so I know when I can come and read something else. :D

P.S. I love Ms. Sunrise's reactions. XD
AnarchySong chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is absolutely hilarious. I was crying from laughter from the point Twilight started her Braveheart-style speech at the beginning. You sir, are truly a wordsmith and I give you my most heartfelt praise for this piece of art.
Blik chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I loved this story! It's just over-the-top and absurd enough to be uproariously funny.

I find it hard to believe that 5th graders would be able to be taken out by spear-wielding kindergarteners. But the absurdity allowed me to suspend my disbelief. Well done.
catharsis25 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was awesome!
MorenoX25 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
fricking awesome! We need more fics like this.
ussopking chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LMFAO! this story rocks _
Kanto the Slayer chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This had to be by far the most rediculously adorable, funny, and entertaining stories I've read from this fandom. Congratulations on making it to Equestria Daily! I sure hope you have more stories coming down the pipe.
Feldoran chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh that was wondrous!

I can only imagine what the poor teacher saw as the little fillies fought. Truly the battle of the ages.

Amazing job though!
Rufus Shinra SFFS chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That's awesome. Completely stupid and awesome. Twilight Sparkle, in the name of Celestia, what book did you read yesterday night? I told you you were strictly forbidden to read fantasy novels since the Flaming Zebra incident!

Seriously... awesome!
Rowanoak23 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
*Wild applause* This is the most adorable filly Twilight story I've ever read. It is SO epic! Submit this to Equestria Daily, it deserves a spot there!