Reviews for The Stranger
Glory Bee chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
Thank you for giving Glorfindel a beautiful and romantic love story. The only thing I wished changed is that you had put breaks between scenes. I would be happy to read more of these characters. :)
Starlit jewel chapter 18 . 6/9/2004
If the 'Atani' is 'Men' then it would technicly be the 4th union. Turgon and Idril; Luthien and Beren; Earendil and Elwing; and then Arwen and Aragorn.
Nethien chapter 18 . 11/25/2003
absolutely loved it!

Mellon
Concetta chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
It's good, but why is she exiled?
You Can Call Me What You Like chapter 18 . 10/21/2002
Great story.
Clarenova chapter 17 . 10/7/2002
I wanted to tell you (again) that I really liked it... Where's Ereinion and the Angel, though? I can't find it! (
Longshot chapter 9 . 9/30/2002
Great Story.

Finally a Glorfindel Fic with no Elrond/Legolas/various male character slashiness.

I have enjoyed the story so far. With some fics, I have trouble knowing who is speaking in the dialog, not so with yours. I really like how you describe the tension between couples. I have always pictured Valar acting different but I like how you have humanized (for lack of a better word)them.

Thanks for the story
sasleggolas chapter 19 . 7/27/2002
*bawls* that was so good and I am so sad it was really well written

*glares* where are the many reviews that there should bei t is so good
Furius chapter 19 . 7/27/2002
oh...I have to say, this story got better and better by chapter, and now you end it..sigh
Furius chapter 8 . 7/27/2002
only a birth notice..dare I to think of the now infamous Legolas? Somehow this slight tickled me greatly
Furius chapter 7 . 7/27/2002
either elf or no one it seems, marry another Vala/Maiar or remain unwed...strange
Furius chapter 5 . 7/27/2002
Elenrana sounds quite brash for a daughter of the Valar
Kal the Magnificent chapter 19 . 7/18/2002
Awwww! Poor Arwen! Sorry, I have kinda a sensitive spot for Arwen and then she never saw her father leave and never saw him again. This was really good, are you going to write a sequal? I'm a little confused though. He said that he was going to see Gil-Galad? I thought that Gil-Galad had died and was in the Halls of Mandos, and unless I'm mistaken, that's not Valinor. It was a really good story!

Hugs and Cookies )
Leandra Wynn chapter 18 . 6/8/2002
this is really good. there are not enough fics out there focusing on the other characters of thr LOTR. i must say that i wasn't sure what to expect when i started reading this; but i was very plesantly surprised...and could not stop reading. you filled in the years prior to the war of the ring wonderfully and the way you managed to create an OC without her being a mary sue was very creative. as for the glorfindel romance...i always thought ffnet needed a good one and now i've found it. i cna't wait to see how you portray the war of the ring...i have a feeling some interesting times are ahead and i can't wait to read about them. in the mean time, i'm heading over to your other fics...but please post soon. you can never have enough of a good thing.
Clarenova chapter 18 . 5/31/2002
My. God! THIS IS SO GOOD! Definitely going on my favourites lists. There are too little Glorfindel and Silmarillion related fics...