Reviews for The Eyes are the Windows to the Soul
birdy666 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Hello, I realize that you must have given up on this I ask of you to complete what you have started. So far I have enjoyed this short story. Please continue, please.
AlwayzWriting chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Update soon.
Psycho Llama chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Oh wow, it's been an age since I managed to find a decent Stargate movie fanfic, especially about Ra! I'm so excited at the prospect of this fic being continued.

I love Tara. I was worried as to how well such a new character would fit in to the plot of the story, but the way you've woven the character makes them seem like they were always supposed to be a part of it. Tara seems so real and believable, especially how she seems to complement Daniel's character so well. They seem to make two parts of a whole. Her different coloured eyes sound so striking!

I am honestly so excited about this fic, and I hope you continue it soon! I want to see how Tara interacts with all of the other characters (especially Ra, yes) and what ripple-effect her presence has on the plot of the movie. Please update soon!
CatyCrisis chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
I would love to read more of this story so, please, continue with it!
IFoundHopeInYourHateForMe chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I re-watched the movie last night, and your dead on with this story :) I can't wait to read more!
IFoundHopeInYourHateForMe chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Can't wait to read more!