Reviews for Captive Heart
Maria5798 chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
I'm dead. You killed me. You update to where things are about to get crazy and then you just stop. Pleeeeeaaaaasssse update!
Breanna3593 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Oh my God, UPDATE!
Where are you!?
Breanna3593 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
Why was Sam being such a jerk!? Are you kidding me? After all of the things he promised, he's going to act like a jerk when it really matters?
Breanna3593 chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Man, I really wish that there would be more action than all of this repetitive thought. It gets quite annoying. What really bothers me, is that you write in the same way for each character - almost making them the same person. Also, you had the nerve to have Sam say, "that's it in a nutshell" when he was talked about his flashback. That flashback took up over 3/4 of the whole damn chapter. You're really better off just starting from where you left off, since you tell the whole damn thing anyway.
teamjacob2012 chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
NSBX18 chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Please continue with the story its the best
darius prince of the sea chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Okay the is the evilest end to a chapter ever please update it
Unknown Atheist chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
Why is there spaces between the question marks?
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
more plz
rosesmom61 chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
I just stumbled upon this story and LOVED it! I can't wait to see how they end up and how the birth will happen (which is code for you've had 3 months-please, please with all my humble respect, continue)
ant1gon3 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
You going to leave it there girl? Uggggghh... I was so happy to see an update. Both of these boys like to jump to the wrong conclusion. But they seem to have figured it out now. Things are definately heating up! Looking forward to more. :) Sorry it took so long to review. The holidays were a bear. I hope yours were good and Happy New Year. Thank you so much for writing.
sasharose11 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
At least they finally both know what they want and feel. They sure are exasperating :-)
Great update.
alykat14 chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Great chapter!
AccountKiller6189 chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Yay! Update! So.. Lemons next chapter? O.O Lol.
Tigers257 chapter 19 . 12/30/2012