Reviews for Those Days Are Gone
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This made me sad! Great fic, though.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I know you say you wrote this in 15 minutes, but even with that small timeframe you were able to get in Dean's headspace from Season 7 and create a realistic picture of what one of their nights might be like those days. I enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing. -tvj12
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
You captured the mood of season 7 perfectly.
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Kinda sucks to be Sam and Dean this season, doesn't it? At least when compared to some of the previous ones. I just wish our Winchester boys will finally have something GOOD happen to them. Just once.

Great job capturing S7!

phantomphan
Nilah chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Always a pleasure and you sure got the whole mood of S7 down pat, I'd say.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Well that little ditty calls for a drink! And an evening with Season One Dean. LOL.

Oddly enough, though...this really was so well written...so lovely...so heartbreakikng...and just, ugh, shattering. Those days are definitely gone. At this point we can just hope for better days to come...different, but better. Let's hope, eh?

Well done, my darling.
terigaliyan chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Can I just write like you? That would be lovely. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Very sad. But they are in a very dark place right now, so I think that's a good portrayal of this season... So much angst everywhere *sigh*

Kisses

Rosetta
Jen DeClan chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Okay, so when your real life suck, so must Sam and Dean's. Ouch! I loved and hated this, if ya get my drift, idjit. I see Dean like this these days, so broken and Sam a poor echo. Their lives have turned into a nightmare. Wish Sera Gamble would read this and wise up and let us have a little break from the trainwrecks the bros have become. Excellent fic, though. Now, I'm going to go and ponder on my real life and see if I can turn out another chapter of my fic. Inspiration, thy name is smalld1171.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
You know every time I read something like this my heart just breaks for Dean and all the crap he has had to deal with over the last years.

It is hard to see him in s1 as a care free, hunter badass to to this almost broken man. Kripke should really do something and make things better for the boys.

I loved this and the emotions behind the writing was just so sad,Great work and awesome story as always!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Yes, poor Dean is grieving deeply and drowning in alcohol on top of it. Sam is doing heroic duty standing by his brother despite his own deep psychological problems. It's a shame they can't hide out in a hospital with detox for Dean and trying some modern anti-psychotics for Sam's Hallucifer.

They have to keep hustling because they have to have food, some fuel and at least a couple of real soap/shampoo/showers a week in order to pass for professionals in the hunt.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
See this is the perfect way to channel a shitty day that gives you a crappy attitude into a story about the crappy life the Winchesters have to face these days. -hehe.

And it worked. The mood was perfect and it set the very even tone of gray that they live in now. Not even able to have fun at what used to be extracurricular activities to make a little extra cash because, without their cards, now they need to make every buck they come by count. And like you and me and every other working stiff the win of the paycheck is hard won.

And until they wise up and realize that they could make ten times the amount a pool shark does by going with their good looks and becoming male escorts for rich Cougar clients they are going to have to suck it up and have to be content with large hangovers for small change and squallid living conditions.

( someone really ought to talk to them about their career choices-hehe.)
Cinder Tree chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I couldn't tell you why, but I really enjoyed this piece. Thank you.
Hundley chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I think you've captured the Dean of S7 perfectly. Dean is not functioning well these days. I liked Sam in this one. I like it when Sam takes care of Dean for once...Sam is a much better character when he does so. I'm hoping the show itself will actually get them to that point.
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Heartbreaking :( but amazing job!