Reviews for Little Flower
Onephantasy chapter 20 . 7/26
OH MY GOD, it was truly amazing! I loved every bit of it and I do want to read that second story. My god, you're amazing.
Ninaloveanime chapter 20 . 4/3
I hope you'd write the second book, I really like this story though I do question some part. like the one misaki attempt suicide in his bathroom and got electric shook, and the part where usami just suddenly 'okay' with misaki crying on him, after that call with taka.. or maybe that can be explain in the second book?
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 20 . 3/31
Well after a long time waiting.
I say bravo.
Congratulations on compelting your story !

I do hope for a sequeal

hope you remember me cause I'd been waiting to damn long xD
BlackRosedAlice chapter 20 . 3/4
Finished your story and I have to say, the emotions, the drama, the detail that went into misaki's thoughts were remarkable and admittedly realistic in a warped way. If you're willing to take advice, and I don't do this normally, I have one major problem with your fic and that's the medicine in it. Because running ELECTRICITY through a patient just out of a WET BATH is never a good idea. And people don't slit their wrist in a bath just to leave it out in the open. Defeats the purpose. Because how on earth did Misaki get his hands on the pills anyway? And you need to eat a hell of alot of eszopiclone before you go into a coma. I don't know any hospital in the world who will sedate a patient just because they have suicidal ideation, unless they are out of control (i.e. pulling out cannulas and causing a ruckus) and even then, it's pretty last resort (because really, putting a patient on more sedatives right after he's out of a coma is not a good idea.). I do understand that it's probably not a major plot point, but I think it can be better with some extra attention to detail.
My honest recommendation would be to get a beta. You've got amazing talent at drawing the emotions, feelings and setting the tone of the story (which is the important thing), but another beta can help you set the scene better. Ground your story and give perspective. Little Flower was a very internally focused story, which is great in moderate doses; but I felt could've been better with more background. i.e. How he was interacting at school. How he dealing with the cutting in a realistic manner. This might just be a personal preference, but more outsider-watching-into-Misaki's-life moments would've have lent a depth to the story.
Having said all that, I really liked the story, and I'm genuinely not trying to flame you. Only reason I wrote so much is because I liked it, and I look fowards to reading the sequel!
BlackRosedAlice chapter 1 . 3/4
I don't know HOW I've missed this story but better late than never! It's so good so far!
I read it and I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I really really liked that sudden shift you had from first person to third person. It lent the whole thing a perspective that was sudden and interesting and I loved it (shockingly enough). The plot is interesting and I'm so keen on finding out what happens next. On to the next chapter! But I wanted to let you know how interesting this first chapter was.
Omg plzzzz do a second book i have been reading this book from the start and i love it! It nearly killed me when you stopped writing for a few months
Ino Death chapter 20 . 2/13
X3 I love it. The feels and the love all wrapped in one. I have to say I'm very happy with the outcome of this story, but in my personal opinion I don't believe that Misaki would have survived either of those suicide attempts, it's just a little unrealistic, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. I really do love it and I'm glad it's finished. I am hoping for a sequel or some kind of chapter/story that would let us know how Misaki's doing. I would like to see how he's going when he's 22 ((I'm assuming this is taking place while he's 18-19)). I would like to know if he finished school, and or if he made it into college. I think it would be nice to see how he's doing. :)

Ino Death
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 20 . 2/12
That was beautiful. It's only seven o'clock and I'm crying already. Please do a sequel.
Crooked-Prince chapter 20 . 2/11
Do it. Do that second book! I would really love to read it! X3 But I feel like I should apologize for reading this late since I had wanted to read it once it updated but I was so busy with my school work that I couldn't find find time until now ;-; The last two chapters were really great and made things a lot lighter. It ended in a great way too and I absolutely loved it! All of Misaki's questions hit home and it was just lovely in the sense that we don't need to answer them so soon.
Can't help but have empathy for Misaki, who felt not good enough for his love.

I wish Usagi was really loving him, instead of an act of revenge.
redhead1251 chapter 20 . 2/11
You should make a second story, but I understand if you won't.
darkgirl1000 chapter 20 . 2/11
You've had me on this train of up and down emotions, it's very rare for stories to do this to me. Feeling the powerful emotion, I'd really like a second book just to continue on this train. Thank you for writing such a powerful story and I will look forward to that second book whenever you're able.
perseusjackson101 chapter 20 . 2/11
This book was amazing! I cried and eagerly awaited a new chapter. A sequel would be great :)
sakura-sheshe chapter 1 . 2/11
this fanfic is AWESOME. could you write more chapters please
sora121 chapter 20 . 2/11