Reviews for This Is Love
Agent Pikachu chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
...Am I the only one who's reviewing?:( Please make your next chapter,I'm missing this story and you...As a friend and idol not in a lesbian
Agent pikachu chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
ITS GETTING AWESOME!AND HOW LONG-Ahem-sorry. How long are you gonna leave us hang in girl?BTW story ish awesome.
Tonstaaar chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Well I quite enjoy this story but I do have a request pardon

but Id love to read some more AxelXLarxene action! And please update soon dear!
FlowersN'stars chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
Now we can finally WHAT! LOL my gosh you have a good sense of humor! The characters are hilarious :') awwwh I can't wait for another chappie!
FlowersN'stars chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
hmmm I've never seen Phantom of the opera. Heard of it but never seen it. My favorite movie so far is a walk to remember. I know it sounds cheesy and sh*t but I really liked the whole plot and it was just too beautiful!
FlowersN'stars chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Well I've read a good one so far called Casual? by Abominable-IcePrincess
FlowersN'stars chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
LOL well my mom has a cleaning disorder so it can't be worse than that. Hmmm im a little organized too. I hate anything messy and everything has to be put in place. I also have this weird thing for anything that leaves a permanent mark on either my skin or my favorite things (ex:computer, ipod, phone, stains on clothes, etc).
FlowersN'stars chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
LOL the Axel finding out his gf is namine's sister was funny! And no I don't have a weird collection :P ok maybe my stickers collection xD I don't collect anything nowadays.
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
oh I love their style! Lmao, im a total match freak too and I loove nutella and toast . Meh, I don't eat breakfast every morning and skip alot because im always late for the bus xD
kinmoku2 chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
This was a good chapter! The only thing I'm starting to wonder at this point is where you're planning to go plot wise? I know this is about Roxas and Namine falling in love, but do you know what you want in terms of a story climax at all?

Funny stuff though as always! Sorry I haven't been on my A-game with reviewing and whatnot. I just got done with my senior thesis paper which ended up being 23 pages (19 content wise and then 1 page for the cover page and another 2 for the works cited and Bibliography). I'm not super bogged down with that now though, so I am really sorry for not being punctual as you beta! You're a super awesome and funny writer and I'm still here if you need my help:)
Roxasfan15 chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
:3 Love it I forget how Namine & Roxas sleep together at the beginning of the chapter, but anyway.

I hate the way Larxene acts. She's really a total bitch! Glad Namine put vinegar in her toothpaste. Silver: Oh yeah! You go girl! Me: :) Looks like my friend liked the idea.

Just wanna conclude, great chappie! But I wanna see unrelated questions like before! xD They were always interesting for me!

RoxasFan15

Silver
zeke899 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
You told me to review...so I am.

Anyway, BECAUSE I am, I MIGHT as well say (type, wtf) something:

I love this story. Now...WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU PLANNING TO UPDATE! LIKE I SAID, I WILL EMAIL UR ASS UNTIL YOU DO!

Also, with the whole phone thing and Mr. Leonheart, it would be funny if he was a real person so you can REALLY do that... good times...good times. Anyway, (this is kinda blackmail XD) If you don't update, I WILL email you something you REALLY don't want to read. (It has to do with a word that starts with "Y"...)

Have a nice dayy

3 Zeke899 a.k.a- ilovezeke899
Lulu chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
O.O What happened to chapter 6, its the same as chapter 5, lol well anyway I feel as though their relationship is going by a little too fast and is kinda rushed. I mean they just met and he's holding her hand, yeah right! But I still like it so don't change it! -Lulu
g-peachy-chan chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
I'm just gonna point out awesome moments:

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Larx-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow.

That was freaking hilarious!

And... but I shan't take part of it… I SHAN'T! Hehe- shan't.

Nice chappy, wonder what will happen next. I don't really have much to say. Oh, only that Namine is quite OOC, but that's your call.
OrganizationsNumberXIII chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Almost died laughing when reading this XD