Reviews for Badass Loving
This story is bomb as heck! I love how Baby Beel is all aboard the OgaFuru train and basically said what needed to be said, even though no one understood him. An all around fantastic story.
yuki chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
usually I like yaoi, be it manga or fanfic or doujinshi. I think it hot.
but when I see the cover of this fanfic,I can't help but cringe.
sorry for my bluntness
Kimori Takahashi chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
everytime oga ouches someone to the stars I feel like they(The person that got punched) should say "I'm blasting off again" XD
Begozofyaoi chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
I LOVED IT! So good... q
Lamujerdeal Lado chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
FUE GENIAL!, puedes hacer más historias de esta pareja ?

this is spanish... taco, burrito, quesadilla
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Ummm...Hello! Its me again...i am reading ds fic for the 5th time now & i still feel ds isn't just anything ogafuru fic but ds Is some amazing piece of work! U are a very good ogafuru author...plz save the ogafuru fandom from shrinking! (puppy eyes)
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
(gasps)You are an amazing author!Ds fic is a masterpiece... & thanks for the hot lemon...ooooh mamma mia!it made me crave for more!Also the humor at the end was hilarious!Gosh ds fic is terrific!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh Christ!Ds fic was marvellous!You rock,u know that?!Thank u so much for contributing to the small OgaFuru fandom.
ITegamiBachi chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh I almost came haha xD
Sinful Deity chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
How did i not review this before? XDDD holy shit this was awesome xDDDD so smuttyyyyyy XDDDDDD it.. it was wonderful. xDD
Bottom Babu chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Babu (Bitch) Oh geez O_o
UchihaNa chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
OH MY GOOOOOOOOD *dyies of extreme nosebleed*
This was waaaaaaaaaay too hot, like. omg is it just me or is it extremaly hot in here?
And Hilda at the end... lol
UchihaNa chapter 1 . 1/31/2013