Reviews for Ultimate Phantom
red neo ranger chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
Hellbreaker chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
It took so long to wait for the latest chapter, but I feel like I was let down. Then again, the first episode wasn't really that exciting. All we see is Sam being a hypocrite and Danny's first real fight, so I can't expect a lot out of the first episode. However, I also noticed that you used Naruto's name in place of Danny's in one sentence. You need to double check on these kinds of errors.

I hope the next chapter will be more exciting.
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
is he gonna send a dragon?
red neo ranger chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Loved it keep it up can't wait for more
ghostkitty7077 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter!...but out of curiosity is this pro-DxS?
TS24 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Cool idea cant wait to read more
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
opsi! -,-
Hellbreaker chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Not a lot to go by for this chapter even if it is a remade version of the series. Still, it's better than nothing at all. I noticed that you accidentally put in Naruto's name instead of either Danny's or Tucker's names. It's a small mistake, but very odd. Hope the next chapter will be a little more original and posted quicker.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I noticed some inconsistencies here in this chapter. You call the group a quartet, but there are only three of them. You also had naruto put in at one point, but he's not here.

Also, when the Lunch Lady first appeared, oyu described her as a young lady. But then at the cafeteria, you described ehr canon appearence.

Otherwise, nice chapter. Admittedly, sam is really pushy, and so is Jazz. sam should have asked the school to do a mix menu of ultra vegetarian and regular.

still, nice story so far.
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
you do know Sam's backpack looked like a Spider, right? Not cow udders? XP;

This should be interesting. I hope danny and Sma get together sooner rather than the end of the freaking series. *Move son to second chapter.
Kid Robot 23 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Please conitnue this story!This sounds awesomely spectulrific!

The K The I The D The R The O The B The O The T 23
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
loved it keep it up
cannonfodder90 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I just got into Danny Phantom again. I love the show. A good example why you don't have to write of all American animation (despite some flaws) as dumbed-down-made-for-two-year-olds-suckage. I'm sad it ended (to soon) but at least it had a satisfying ending.

Now I'm looking for some good Danny Phantom fanfiction. And I'm looking for something more mature, more serious. How psyched do you think I was when I found a story that had its premise as: "...without all the silly gags, poor jokes, and with more mature elements thrown into the story". That was already a, how shall I say it delicatly... "F*ck Yeah!" moment. Now that was before I read who the author is. You, Kyuubi16, now it was a "F*CK YEAH!" moment.

If there is anyone who can make an amazing story out of this it's you. I for one am very interested in where you are going to take this in the future.

But I have to join 'Hellbreaker' in saying that, yes it's not going to be like in cannon, it's more mature and all, but a harem is not something that fits the character (same reason he said). I feel there is an amazing oportunity for romance and all that Gothic smexy goodness between Danny and Sam. There is an amazing chance to go the extra mile that the original show unfortunatly didn't do. A mature and serious Danny Phantom story, that also deals with the relation between Danny and Sam, writen by your expert hand, It's everything people could hope for.

Whatever direction you take this story, harem or not, I'm glad there is a serious and mature Danny Phantom story that I can read that serves as a nice counterpart to the original.

with kind regards,

cannonfodder "adding-to-favorites" 90
Harem Lover 26 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Hi I like that you are doing harem story outside of Naruto and here are some series I would seguest: american dragon, Cardcaptors (Li as the main man), and Tenchi Muyo
The Red Star chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Well, this is proving to be interesting. I've thought for awhile that Danny Phantom, without all the puns and light-hearted comedy, would actually make for an interesting horror/action story. I think, if anyone were to attempt to create that type of story, I'd want it to be you.

You are the only author I've talked to that seems to give a damn about keeping characters in character, or making OOC believeable. OOC ruins a story for me unless it's explained. You've been pretty consistent with keeping people in character, so I can't wait how you spin the ghosts' characters.

As for the chapter itself, solid. I look forward to the update.

Forever in the Sky,