Reviews for Meeting Haylie Matthews
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Looks good! but Noah could be a little older for a romance? Never mind I'll read it anyway...
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
It is now june 19th. It's been a veryblong noght for you if your still updating the storg from 9th june 2012. :p
LilyLilyLoo chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
please update soon! just watched the movie and this is the only fic about noah who's such an awesome character :D
my sneakers have swag x chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
so... where's the update? :D
awesomesauce101 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
hey! I just wanted to ask are you gonna update this story cuz its june 11 and its not updated! I really love this story so plzzzzzzzz update it soon! Plz!

thanks,

awwsomesauce101
my sneakers have swag x chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Cool And Creative chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
I'm very happy that this story has been updated. I noticed at the end, the girl's name is Haylie Stone. Shouldn't it be Haylie Matthews? :0
Ilivluv chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
OMG you updated!:) I love this story! Plz don't make us wait this long again!:) plz update really soon plz! As I said in my other review I think you should have somthing happen that has to do with Haylie to add more drama but plz keep goin z!:)
Amazingkelllllly chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Plz keep goin!:) I want to know r u not goin to continue this story cuz I luv it and it's killin me!:) I want to know war happens!3
Jakaja chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Plz updte soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Plz keep goin
Awesomesauce101 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Plz continue! I love the story and can't wait to know wat happens! Later in the stroy for some drama u should have Haylie get hurt or somthing. Juz thinking out loud right now:) update soon plz!:)
Ilivluv chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Plz keep goin!:) I want to know wat happens!
Cool And Creative chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
This was a great chapter, especially with new characters and their names. I couldn't help but notice a few spelling mistakes. "They all looked aroun", and "classroom is The".
Cool And Creative chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
It's about time that someone started writing a story with Noah. I wanted to for a while, but I just don't have the time. Please continue with the story, and upload the next chapter, because I was hoping for a fanfic with Hoah having a love story! :)