Reviews for To Sleep, Perchance to Dream
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Lol that is a damn good way to fix that lol
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Good Story

Dallas is Returning this summer On TNT. It's the same Dallas that was one from the 70's to the 90's, just a older JR, Bobby, Sue Ellen, Older Chris & John Ross.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
That was awesome n goodness I wish that was the way it really happened...

Thanks :D
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

...okay, I clearly spend too much time on the internet. I apologize. Please ignore my above response (which was more to your final author's note than to the story).

I've been contemplating a similar idea myself, actually, for quite some time now. Only instead of retconning it just up to Partings, it is part of my personal head-canon that nothing after the kiss in Raincoats and Recipes actually happened. You see, Kirk came running down the stairs naked, knocked Lorelai over, and the rest of the series is the jumbled result of her brain cooking up scenarios from a combination of the established past (basically meaning I refuse to delete the horoscope) and her subconscious fears and desires, manifested in her week-long coma dream. Because as much as I love SO. MANY. THINGS. about S5 and even a few things about S6 and S7 (for instance, Jess's redemption, the horoscope, April and her man-bracelet, just to name a few), they're not justification for putting up with all the crazy stupid April drama and all the crazy stupid Logan drama.

...all of which I realize has absolutely nothing to do with your story, but I felt I should tell you that you're not the only one who sometimes just wants to retcon FREAKING EVERYTHING for once to fix it all. And you did it quite nicely. The ending left a little something to be desired- it might have been nice to see a little resolution of the issue, rather than just leaving it with the IMPLICATION that the issues will be resolved- but other than that (which is really a matter of personal taste, I think), it was a delightful ficlet!
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Thank god the terrible nightmare is over! This was so well done, if only it were true. Great job.