Reviews for May the Best Host Win
uyay chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
This is one of the weirdest, strangest, weirdest fanfics I have EVER read... I LOVE IT!
animelovernewbie chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Cool story.
Evani chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
awwwww, i love kyoharu fics, and this one is really adorable
redmystique chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
Aaaaaaw, so cute! love it :)
loves2readandwrite chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
KYOYA? He gets Haruhi! YAY! YAY!
redmystique chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
props for fast update, and props for artist kyoya :) oh and props to the author for excellent writing XD i know my reviews dont have any "well rounded critizism" so instead i take this "golden oppertunity" to praise you since thats my only option left :P jk even with other options i would say that your awesome :) lol
Starr Extraordinaire chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
U BETTER FRAKING GIVE ME MOREEEEEEEEEE

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THIS IS A REVIEW SO POST IT LIKE NOWWWWWWWWWWWW
redmystique chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
So now since you ended this chapter with a cliff hanger I'm going to have to beg you to update as soon as possible! This is the contents of kyouya's secret book we are talking about! lol very good chapter by the way :)
BrizzyBabber chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH hmmm interesting i wonder what could be in the book pics perhaps?
loves2readandwrite chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
What is with authors and their cliffhangers? I only did it for my story to get people to review! Wait... are you using that technique?
Hita-Chan chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Ooooh! What does it say, what does it say? I love seeing other peoples perspectives on what they think he writes about. Its just so intersting.
D chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Hey, awseome story! really kawaii! if I might make some comments, I think you did awesome with keeping Hanii-senpai in character! Though the others somewhat strayed from their true personalities. I really liked your story and it's one I'd read again -definitely- but maybe shorten some of Mori-senpai's lines? once again, really cute (me likey the tamaharu) keep writing!

Le Bai! -atasi
Starr Extraordinaire chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

:D Keep on writing!

Looovveee BrookyBunnieStarr
BrizzyBabber chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
i just love the forbidden brotherly love and i cant wait for the next chapter to come to find out what happens!

well done great story line and plot.
redmystique chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Wooooooow that all happened really quick and I loved every bit of it, can't wait to read what comes next