Reviews for A Wolf And A Half
gilo chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh what! You cannot leave it there! Please please post more soon! How does everyone react over all the stuff that's just unfolded! And I totally can't wait to see how the cullens react to what Bella (and belle) and Eve are! :P Can just see Belle saying to Bella...they didn't think they were the only mythical creatures did they!:P

Brilliant. I can't wait for more so get posting! :)
Axinite15 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I'm loving this story :D hope you update soon!
Ruaitae chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Holy shoot! O.O

Edward, Rosalie! Don't kill/turn them! Bella would castrate you Edward (though I really wouldn't mind that) and castrate Emmett! (I couldn't think of a good punishment for Rosalie.)
Ruaitae chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Wow... That's a lot of precautions against the Wolf. And it seems that even Belle is scared of what they become on the night of the full moon.
Ruaitae chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Oooh boy -_-" Bella thinks Eve likes Alice. I see a problem!
Ruaitae chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Hahaha nice!

And you're an annoying Wolf Belle!
Ruaitae chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Ooh boy... so they just switch places without the need to transform?
Ruaitae chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
lol Ooh Alice, why oh why must you assume? Don't you know that phrase everyone say about assume?
Ruaitae chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Aw c'mon Bella, give em a whirl!
Ruaitae chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow... At first I couldn't figure out what the heck was the story behind Bella and Isobelle. I was like, 'Why is there a ghost tagging along with Bella?' Then it became a bit more clearer. Sorta. We'll see :)
saint21 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Noooooo! You can't leave us like that! Update soon please
green eyed typhoon chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
those cliffhangers, so mean lol i wana see what happens when the cullens finally figure out what bella and eve are. should be fun stuff.
Little Miss Volturi chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Love the story! Please update soon! I really do love Eve, she is one of my favorites. Is Belle (the wolf), going to be back in the story soon? I miss her and her sarcastic, snarky comments. But I do love the rest of the story. Is Bella or Belle the one that fell in love with Alice, since Bella isn't actually a wolf?
Anyway, LOVE the story, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! We love you and your writing, so never stop!
snott chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Enjoying the story! Really looking forward to more of it!
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
yes worth it and LOVE IT about damn time she touched alice lol
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »