Reviews for A Wolf And A Half
Little Miss Volturi chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Love the story! Please update soon! I really do love Eve, she is one of my favorites. Is Belle (the wolf), going to be back in the story soon? I miss her and her sarcastic, snarky comments. But I do love the rest of the story. Is Bella or Belle the one that fell in love with Alice, since Bella isn't actually a wolf?
Anyway, LOVE the story, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! We love you and your writing, so never stop!
snott chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
Enjoying the story! Really looking forward to more of it!
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
yes worth it and LOVE IT about damn time she touched alice lol
djsmith10186 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Flipping hell great chapter but damn it all cliffhangers bite ass literally. Now I must sit and wait though I hope an update will come soon. Keep up the great work.
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Brilliant as usual. :)
ToFinallyEscape chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
I don't know how this story doesn't have more reviews, it's a really good read. The wait is definitely worth it, so just keep up the good work.
Neb87 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Great update looking forward to more!
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Damn i love this story and this chapter especially but the wait in between is killing me.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Gaahhh, man, finally! I can't believe how long this took! I'm so excited!

See ya then!
SelinaShadow chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Awesome update!
Lil angel chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
Pls update! Please!
SelinaShadow chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Awesome story can't wait for the next chapter!
Kitsune no Kutsuu chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
i like the story -
Wolvenkite chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Your Bella already has more personality then the one from the original book. Hope you update soon.
Little Miss Volturi chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Awesome chapter! And I have to say, I do love this Bella. I can't wait until the next chapter is up!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »