Reviews for A Wolf And A Half
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Damn Bella's wolf must be a monster wolf.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
On purpose! I call on purpose! Tackle football, anyone?

I'm happy Bella is deciding Alice is slightly important. I want to see them socializing! Socializing! And what is that humming? Could it possibly be... No! It can't, but could it?

Oooooooh, TWO werewolves? How exciting! I can't wait until the wolf comes out of Bella and tears up! I wanna see what happens if there really ARE two wolves!

See ya next chapter!
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Lol damnit just have Eve trip Bella into Alice! Good update :) very funny chapter.
C.Ruiz95 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Great chapter! Update soon (:
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Hey I just had to let you know that Im really liking your story so far! I hope to see another chapter from you soon.
Little Miss Volturi chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Love this chapter! Update soon!
Ryoshu chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Solid start so far. You have introduced all the character very solidly. Nice pacing and you are doing very well on transitioning scenes. Nice layer of scheming and humor as well. I really like that everyone is ganging up to help the blind Bella see what's going on :-) also I like how belle is being quiet. Adds a level of mystery. I look forward to reading more in the future. Thanks for sharing. Oh and who is the main archnemisis?
iHeartDanRadcliffe chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Oh man, this story is awesome!
fucking incredible chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
AMAZING NEW CHAPER!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
:D

Yesss! New chapter! Gotta say, Isabelle is a rascal, she is. We must do something about that habit of hers, though. It's not ALWAYS good to eat/maul/torture people endlessly. Might get SOMEONE in a little trouble.

I seriously can't wait until Alice and Bella touch for the first time, so hurry it up! Although, you don't hqve to rush it... Infact, ignore me. Take yoursweet time.
AnonymousZ chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Ooooh. I love this story. I like belle. So evil and awesome. Also I like Bella's personality. Very different. Very cool.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Great update. I think belle has a soft spot for eve. I don't mind that belle took up the chapter. I find her quite interesting. And ouch awkward waking up to three in your bed. Will be curious to see how bella works out her feelings for Alice and just what are belles feelings about Alice?
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
This just keeps getting better, I winced with Bella when she woke up in bed with three people.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Wow belle is really starting to grow on me.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Lol - Eve's last line was great. I think this story is just getting better and better you have done a great job.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »