Reviews for A Wolf And A Half
Little Miss Volturi chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Love this chapter! Update soon!
Ryoshu chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Solid start so far. You have introduced all the character very solidly. Nice pacing and you are doing very well on transitioning scenes. Nice layer of scheming and humor as well. I really like that everyone is ganging up to help the blind Bella see what's going on :-) also I like how belle is being quiet. Adds a level of mystery. I look forward to reading more in the future. Thanks for sharing. Oh and who is the main archnemisis?
iHeartDanRadcliffe chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Oh man, this story is awesome!
fucking incredible chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 6 . 6/13/2012

Yesss! New chapter! Gotta say, Isabelle is a rascal, she is. We must do something about that habit of hers, though. It's not ALWAYS good to eat/maul/torture people endlessly. Might get SOMEONE in a little trouble.

I seriously can't wait until Alice and Bella touch for the first time, so hurry it up! Although, you don't hqve to rush it... Infact, ignore me. Take yoursweet time.
AnonymousZ chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Ooooh. I love this story. I like belle. So evil and awesome. Also I like Bella's personality. Very different. Very cool.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Great update. I think belle has a soft spot for eve. I don't mind that belle took up the chapter. I find her quite interesting. And ouch awkward waking up to three in your bed. Will be curious to see how bella works out her feelings for Alice and just what are belles feelings about Alice?
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
This just keeps getting better, I winced with Bella when she woke up in bed with three people.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Wow belle is really starting to grow on me.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Lol - Eve's last line was great. I think this story is just getting better and better you have done a great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Don't think you needed the note at the end. Hehehe bella the badass is hot. Wonder what will happen when she meets Alice?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
This is a wicked story so far it the whole belle/bella thing is really good and it's all so well written. I really can't wait to read the rest of this.
Apathicus chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Very interesting story, I like it a lot. I like how you write Bella, especially how non-responsive she is to people, except Eve. Like that she's so protective too. Also loving the Isobelle bit, it's bound to make things interesting. Hope there will be some Alice/Bella interaction soon though. Anyway, good story so far.
Prince-Charms-Em chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Great story! Hope to see another chapter soon(:
Hannah chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter! I like how Eve figured it out, and now is helping. This is sure going to make for good reading :) Look forward to your next update. Good job. *thumbs up*
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »