Reviews for Motivations
Wootar16 chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Omg! Thanks for the update! I love it! I want to know what happens, and are they going to find Michael and nikitA? PPMS!
VeganVampy chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
Awwww. Cute. And crazy. As awesome as Birkhoff was just there, that was the stupidest thing you've ever written him doing. *shakes head* Boys.
Wootar16 chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
Loved the update! Can't wait to see what happens with the whole Nikita thing, hopefully Birkhoff will decide to help. PPMS!
cslev chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
YES! Finally Birkhoff is letting her know he cares about her! Please tell us you're going the romantic route with these two?
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Yes! Awesome chapter! B to the resque, I love it that the computer nerd kan also kick ass, big time.

(About the ratings for the show, here in my county of 17 million people 600.000 people watch the Nikita show every week. And in France, 2,4 million people watched the first episode of Nikita. That's 22% of the population of France. Here in Europe we used to have another Nikita series in the late 90's I think. It was called La Femme Nikita. I watched it when I was a little kid and I loved it. I think Nikita is a lot more popular abroad than in America itself. So I really hope they wont cancel it. And I don't think they will because they have millions of fans outside of America. The only thing is we are way behind! We still need to catch up on episodes. But if they can add our watch ratings to the list they'll have a whole bunch...)

Thanks for another good chapter. I shall eagerly await your update! And let's hope we can see a lot more Birkhoff and Alex for the next years... *smiles*
Wootar16 chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
LOVE IT! Can't wait to see what Birkhoff and Alex are like together on the run. PPMS!
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
eww... just eww. Poor Alex, hope you update soon so I can hopefully find out that she doesn't has to sleep with that guy. Great story. I want to read so much more! Hope I can.
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
*sighs* Trying to love someone in Division is nearly impossible..
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Nathan... is dull :P
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Gotta love Birkoff. I missed him in the last few episodeds of Nikita. They should give me more Birkoff! He makes the serie funny and gives it a little lightness to it.. hmm I should go and stalk the writers of Nikita for that. Another great chapter!
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Oh crap..
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
She should have texted Nikki earlier about her condition. oh well, hope Alex can still save the day.
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Poor Birkoff.. Alex should hug him, and... more, instead of making him feel bad. Nawww.
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
oooooh cliffhanger! *rushes to next chapter*
Good Ol' Fashion Cola chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Haha Birkoff always knows just what to say to piss people off. Gotta love him for that. And I think Alex and Birkoff could be very cute together even in the real series, if Alex wasn't so obsessed with revenge... Oh well.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »