Reviews for As the Clocks Strike Thirteen
PatatoeQueen chapter 1 . 6/26
Hey, if you aren't continuing this, I would happily pick it up for you.
PatatoeQueen chapter 4 . 6/26
If I had somehow ended up in 1984 with no way out, I would probably commit suicide. Or tell Winston all of his secrets and do nothing to him. Just to watch his reaction. Then commit suicide.
PatatoeQueen chapter 2 . 6/26
Nice detail to make Big Brother Joseph!
Theforcesofevil chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Cool. I like this idea. It actually makes sense and seems like it would a really cool episode of Doctor who! Keep up the good work!
SdrawkcabForwards chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
I'm really, really, really hoping that you'll come back and continue with this.
Princess of Promise chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Nice, well-written story. Are you still working on it? I'd love to see more of it around! (tbh, i thought about writing something like this, but with 12 and clara)
7889 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Interesting concept, it would be nice to read more.
NinjaInAnImaginaryLondon chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I really like this and where it is going. Please write more? I love the tenth doctor and rose, and 184 is one of my favorite books! Keep writing, please!
gandalf chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
There really is a book featuring both of these. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Century 1969.
Freakypotterhead chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ok, you have no idea how weird this is. I've just recently started downloading (I'm already in love with it) but I didn't really expect to find a crossover between and, well...One of the best books ever written in history(which I've just finished...last year. Hahaha, sorry for the bad new year joke. It just had to be done. Not). I think and hope this fic is going to be good. Mean while, happy new year. ;D

Ps: Sorry for the bad english. My native language is portuguese.
Trar chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Interesting concept. Are you going to continue?
OurLordDisco chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
This. Is. AMAZING. Great job, and great idea! Love it! Can't wait for the next update!