Reviews for Moose on the Loose
JaelSarjenka chapter 17 . 1/18
I just read this and found it so humorous. I hope the old muse will visit you on this again. I'd love to read the uncomfortable meeting with Carlisle. It has pretty humorous potential. It would be really funny if Emmett somehow sneaked near enough to listen in and Edward didn't notice because he was so distracted. Actually that entire conversation might be even funnier if it was from Emmett's point of view.
I love Melvin the Moose!
How many vampires are going to find themselves a drunken moose to eat so they can eat human food?
petmom1213 chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
This is the funniest story I've read. Will there ever be more? Will it ever be complete? I would love more of it. Please.
Mickey
edwards-sparrow chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
I noticed it been a couple of years since you updated this are going to continue it?
edwards-sparrow chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
OMG I WANT MOOOOOOORE
edwards-sparrow chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG PLEASE TELL YOU ARE CONTINUEING THIS I LOVE IT
edwards-sparrow chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
LOVE DRUNK EDWARD LMAO
crazycats7 chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
I can't wait for that talk with Carlisle.
crazycats7 chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
It was good, I'm just a little confused, is Edward turning back to human or is he still a vampire where the human qualities are coming back?
BeebaS chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
I'm TOTALLY on Team Melvin XD
irishnlove2shop chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Ha, Loved it! Forgot about Kolchek... too funny!
Moltz chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
They dodged a bullet with Mark being the one to find them disheveled roadside.
Insatiable doesn't even explain their lust. Haha
How will Edward sit through this up coming question answer period with Carlisle?
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Love it! After I lost my vCard I was just like them horny all the time!
Dil9 chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Oh my god! These two are insatiable!:) even after getting caught red handed they still have another go lol!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
So busted and they don't even care lol
Holidai chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
I loved this chapter! I liked them being caught but no huge consequence coming from it. I love that Bella was the smooth one in this chapter and them being naughty afterwards. I need to re-read, can Edward read Bella's thoughts when they're being intimate? Well, re-reading will be no problem. ;)