Reviews for Moose on the Loose
edwards-sparrow chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
I noticed it been a couple of years since you updated this are going to continue it?
edwards-sparrow chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
OMG I WANT MOOOOOOORE
edwards-sparrow chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG PLEASE TELL YOU ARE CONTINUEING THIS I LOVE IT
edwards-sparrow chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
LOVE DRUNK EDWARD LMAO
crazycats7 chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
I can't wait for that talk with Carlisle.
crazycats7 chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
It was good, I'm just a little confused, is Edward turning back to human or is he still a vampire where the human qualities are coming back?
BeebaS chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
I'm TOTALLY on Team Melvin XD
irishnlove2shop chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Ha, Loved it! Forgot about Kolchek... too funny!
Moltz chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
They dodged a bullet with Mark being the one to find them disheveled roadside.
Insatiable doesn't even explain their lust. Haha
How will Edward sit through this up coming question answer period with Carlisle?
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Love it! After I lost my vCard I was just like them horny all the time!
Dil9 chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Oh my god! These two are insatiable!:) even after getting caught red handed they still have another go lol!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
So busted and they don't even care lol
Holidai chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
I loved this chapter! I liked them being caught but no huge consequence coming from it. I love that Bella was the smooth one in this chapter and them being naughty afterwards. I need to re-read, can Edward read Bella's thoughts when they're being intimate? Well, re-reading will be no problem. ;)
Moltz chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
Great title.
Love all the nostalgia, from the nursery rhyme title to the tv shows. It was a humorous look into the past.
The grocery shopping adventure was hilarious.
I'm guessing Charlie happened by as E&B were parked roadside! Hope the vehicle doesn't wreak to strongly of sex, Haha.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Love it! A horny Edward is awesome! Hate the cliff! What was Edward's favorite show?!