Reviews for A Soft Place to Land
1avidfan chapter 16 . 9/14
Great story with just the right amount of angst & a HEA.
Love thia type of story.
A lovely gentle story so far Thank you.
AnniePattz376 chapter 16 . 2/11
I just found this story, And I read it in one night! I really liked it, love the personalities and the plot in general. You did an excellent job... Now I'm going to your profile to see about this outtakes and your other stories if you have more.

Congrats for your story and Your talent to write. I'll keep my eyes on you! ;)
"Conflict of loyalty" makes it sound like Edward was the reason for the divorce. They had no excuse not to make contact with their grandchild and Edward shouldn't even attempt to justify that.
I feel like Edward not wanting the other grandparents around isn't selfish, and he has the right to be reluctant, especially if they weren't even attempting contact before. Mag really isn't old enough to understand the consequences that could come from such a meeting.
annaharding chapter 16 . 2/2
Very sweet story - with just enough (not too much!) lemon drops, and just a touch of drama. Enjoyed it a lot! thanx for sharing.
nessa01 chapter 16 . 1/13
Oh that was a wonderful story!

Thank you for writing this beautiful story for us to read!
katypurryhendry chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
My fave book - the very hungry caterpillar and shark in the park because they are both books that I have read at nursery recently as I am a child care student and both are very popular and I remember it from a book bug session from last year( programme for young children at libraries to introduce reading at a young age).
Hanazawa Miya chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
It's been a few years since this was publish but if you're reading this, dear author, please know that I absolutely loved this! It was a masterpiece with a beautiful plot, and I can see myself rereading this over and over again. Thank you so much for the wonderful read that made me smile when I was feeling down.

Sincerely,
Mai
biblepam chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
enjoyed reading your story very much. It was a sweet read.. thanks muchly for sharing.. Pam B.
QueenGB chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
It's so refreshing not having a bitch Rosalie or a Rosalie throwing out threats.
Tilty.bbb chapter 16 . 6/18/2016
This was great. Nice job
cctwilight chapter 16 . 3/13/2016
Sweet story, loved reading it again!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
Fantastic ending! Little Christopher has arrived and everyone is very happy. I truly enjoyed reading this today. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us all. ~Christy
1,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »