Reviews for Weddings to Funerals
lilz54 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Well done!
Naz chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Why do I feel like it's been so long since I read something of length in the "Let Me In" series? I had to go back and find out where it left off. Incredible addition! Although I regretfully can't recall the tv show torture in past fics :/. I'll have to go back and find that one. My only complaint here was that Reid again seemed a little more immature than typical canon Reid but I'm getting used to this being a characteristic of the "Let Me In" series Reid!
power of darkness chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
just amazing love it
Kuro Mitsu chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So I'll be honest, until just over a week ago I'd never even seen an episode of Criminal Minds. I was going through the Naruto fandom, checking out completed fics and actually found an author there who also writes CM fics; the summary on one of her recent fics sounded interesting and that got me into checking out the show and the fandom here after reading. Needless to say I'm now completely hooked on the show (been watching as many episodes as I can find; luckily Ion and A&E have been showing mini-marathons of them), and going through this fandom, I happened to stumble across your stories. I've spent all week reading nearly all you have posted, and every single one is simply amazing.

Your Let Me In series is my absolute favorite, I love how you write the characters. The relationship between Hotch and Reid, and with them and the rest of the team, is so well-written, and the plots for each individual story are full of so many emotions and such great details that makes it so easy to picture every scene perfectly in my head.

I found your stories on AFF as well (I was very glad to find the unedited versions), and saw you'd gotten only up to the 8th in the series posted there. I'm hoping you'll eventually post all of them there as I'd like to read all of the full chapters. Can't wait to read your next new story!
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
aww poor Spencer but this was another awesome read.
Melle22 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
for some reason i didnt get notification that you added more stories to your collection... im kinda glad i didn't since i got to spend a nice evening and afternoon re-reading and catching up! I LOVE the Let Me In series, and its AU Unexepectedly Expecting, and am looking forward to any and all glimpses into this universe you may chose to publish on this site.

another great case fic. well written, both story and technically. It doesn't get better than that!
Melbi chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wonderful! :)
BuckytheDucky chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
THIS. This was amazing and funny and suspenseful and everything a good story /should/ be!
Laurella chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow, I had to stop and take a pause after reading this.

I just love Caligula, reminds me off a dog that was in my old neighborhood. I wanted to shoot that thing too. My sister diagnosed it as a sociopath.

I did laugh at Morgan and Reid with the handcuffs.

I was saddened by what Reid had said about brokenheart. I was always a big fan of Johnny and June Cash. That's just what I thought about how after she died he passed a few months later. It was truthful.

I know someone with PTSD, it is the strangest things that can set them off. I think you have mastered it beautifully. It just doesn't go away, but its good that Reid is getting help.

And I can't find any saying to do justice to the angels and the pond. Did Reid know which angel he was under? That was such a lovely piece.

This story was really amesome
Kitiara88 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved it!
Evie McFarland chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
"David tutera induced PTSD flashback"

LOL
LynnAshe chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Great casefic! Excellent use of humor, and I loved the images of the archangels.
minna23 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
this is so good! And i was missing your stories! I hope you could post Alas Babylon this time, because since i saw the teaser you posted that time in ff, id waited for it eaaagerly!

thanks in advance!

and keep writing, because i love your stories, i love the way you write hotch and reid
14hpgirl19 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That was really good!
ohspencermyspencer chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Another masterwork. So good. You're one of the rare author's who can make me cry. Don't know whether that's a good thing or not, but there you are! Looking forward to more!