Reviews for Model Behavior
Oh my ghandi I love this story. PLEASE update.
Snargaluffy chapter 124 . 7/24
I JUST SPENT THE LAST THREE DAYS READING THIS STORY NON STOP AND I GET TO THE BIT WHERE THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER AND THEN YOU DON'T UPDATE FOR OVER A YEAR!? URRRRRRRgggghhhhhHhhhHhhhhhhhh
I just finished rereading this again! I know it's not finished, and it has been awhile, but this story is so worth it!
bacs01 chapter 1 . 6/11
I'm not sure if you're still seeing or reading reviews, but I just wanted to say how much of a loved fic this is, and that I hope you're able to finish it one day. I hope everything is alright...
Thatsuckedroyalhippogriff chapter 124 . 6/7
Hi!
I know it has been over a year since your last update, but I would really love to know if you plan on writing more. This is a fully amazing story, and I have really loved reading it.
klainescolfer chapter 1 . 4/13
I never know if my reviews actually post of just disseaper into nothingness..

Anyway THIS FIC ROCKS I AM SO IN LOVE
I hope you get back to writing/ending this one day because it's amazing and I already miss it.
klainescolfer chapter 124 . 4/13
I just finished reading all the 124 chapters AND ITS SO GOOD. It took them a while to get together but when they did...
I fell in love with this fanfic and I hope you'll get some inspiration one day to finish it. It's good to know that there're still some long chartered fics out there that I didn't read.
Also, I really love how you went from writing every single hour in a day to making it a bit compacter but not leaving out any details.
You're amazing. I hope I'll see you soon
julschristine975 chapter 124 . 3/8
I just read this story in three days. It's so great. Thanks so much. I hope you're able to finish it someday, but if not it's still wonderful.
bacs01 chapter 80 . 3/1
We're getting so close to Blaine's birthday - something I have been looking forward to for ageeeees. I really hope everything is okay, and you're still able to continue with this.
I read a LOT of fanfiction and I just finished rereading this one because I love it so much XD I will still check back every so often. It's been over a year but I still hope you'll find the inspiration you need to finish it!
OOOOH my god ! I love your story, it's brilliant !
I love all the interactions between Kurt and Blaine and the fact that any tiny little moment has its importance (like there are lots of references about previous conversations).
At first I was frustrated that Kurt and Blaine were oblivious and were still in the "nah but he's just my friend" after like 50 chapters but then, I get used to it and now I'm frustrated with every others fanfics because it feels like they are moving way too fast and all...
I'm really sorry if you don't understand what I'm trying to explain, and don't worry it's totally my fault (I'm french so it's difficult to write in english). We don't have Project Runway in France (at last I think so ...) which is a shame because it seems great (maybe I'm gonna watch it in english).
I hope you'll continue this story because it's really awesome! (I read the 124 chapters in less than a week)
zantasia66 chapter 124 . 1/23
Geez you did stop at a bad place. :(
Still I have my imagination and you gave us plenty to work with.

I still hope you decide to continue some day soon.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
zantasia chapter 114 . 1/22
Only 10 chapters to go and I see you haven't updated in a little over a year. I hope you will get the inspiration to do so soon. I have enjoyed this story and watching their friendship develop.
It's officially been over a year since you've updated this. I'm just going to assume it's been abandoned :(. What a shame. If you're still there, could you at least make an update to let readers know it won't be finished? I hope you're okay.
mlkalmar chapter 77 . 1/16
Yeah! Doctor Who! Now that's a surprise!
Just found this story. Loving it. But can you please get the boys together soon? This is killing me!
5,632 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »