Reviews for The Right Path Again
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hi
Mace sheperd chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
I was wondering when are you going to post the sequel? And after their third child is born if it's a girl could he name her Schmi after his mother?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Where can I find complicated book four, have you written it yet :)
Isaiake chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Im kinda confused does this take place after mustafar (lava planet) or does it take place during episode 4 cause when i read this i keeping imagining Hayden Christensen and natalie portman when i read this
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
it was it.

Leah :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
*snif* so *snif* touching.I have 3 words "I LOVED it." for so long i've deen looking for a good anakin & padme fanfic,and i've finaly found it.

Leah :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
I can honestly say that this is THE BEST fan-fic book I have EVER read! It was absolutely awesome! I loved every bit of it; the story-line, the plot, and your writing technique. It was perfect. I am REALLY looking forward to reading the next one. 10/10.
wamakima5004 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
It is pity that u gave up this series. It is very good in the Star Wars Fanfic. I can see that u are still postIng stories recently (2011) so I know u r active somehow. I hope u can finish this story as any other good stories should.
JediPadme girl chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Awesome! Now just mark it as complete and you'll be fine!
Este chapter 14 . 12/17/2008
this is great i really great and I hope you update the chianed to u stuff soon
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 1/20/2008
It will be continued...so you say, but I don't see the continuation anywhere. And you didn't even finished the book two. (sighs) and to think that I was truly interested in this fic. Well, I'm sorry that you didn't finish, though I will say you did a good work with what you did finish.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 3/16/2007
very nice!
Crowded Mind chapter 14 . 3/15/2007
I really loved the story! I know your not planing to but i would have loved to read more. it was great to read anyway
Jessica chapter 14 . 8/30/2005
WOW! Absolutley LOVED this fic. But I would really like to see what happend. Can't you please wright a secuel, I just love your Ani/Padmé fics!
FaithInLove chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
Hi, Haley!

I just want to thank you for this WONDERFUL fic! I've had huge problems with stopping to read this so that I can eat and sleep. It's so hard to stop with something you enjoy so much. I like the way you describe Anakin. He's my hero. Keep him that way, ok? ;) *lol* You are a very talented writer. I like the ending of this fic and I can't wait to see how you write the next. Luke and Leia are getting a babysister or -brother. Wow!

Take care of yourself and may the Force be with you!

/Faith