Reviews for The Right Path Again
oliverqsmoak chapter 14 . 1/12
This was so great! Thank you for writing it! I'm not sure if you'll read this, because it's 13 years later now, but I wanted to let you know. :)
JediGaladriel chapter 14 . 1/5
Please tell me you're still going to do the sequel! I need to know what happens! Please!
Gray Jedi 4000 chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
OoOOooh! Are Sabe and Obi-Wan gonna get together?
Great writing - you're doing awesome!
Gray Jedi 4000 chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Don't worry. The action scene was fine. And don't worry if Anakin seems whiny - he is only twenty, after all, and hasn't matured out of being whiny yet. XD Also, next time, please don't try to accent Padme's name. It comes out something like "PadmÃ(little c in cricle)". Just write 'Padme.'
MumsieDo chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Loved it! Please post the sequel when the new baby is born!

The humor is great! Well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Hi
Mace sheperd chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
I was wondering when are you going to post the sequel? And after their third child is born if it's a girl could he name her Schmi after his mother?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Where can I find complicated book four, have you written it yet :)
Isaiake chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Im kinda confused does this take place after mustafar (lava planet) or does it take place during episode 4 cause when i read this i keeping imagining Hayden Christensen and natalie portman when i read this
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
it was it.

Leah :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
*snif* so *snif* touching.I have 3 words "I LOVED it." for so long i've deen looking for a good anakin & padme fanfic,and i've finaly found it.

Leah :)
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
I can honestly say that this is THE BEST fan-fic book I have EVER read! It was absolutely awesome! I loved every bit of it; the story-line, the plot, and your writing technique. It was perfect. I am REALLY looking forward to reading the next one. 10/10.
wamakima5004 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
It is pity that u gave up this series. It is very good in the Star Wars Fanfic. I can see that u are still postIng stories recently (2011) so I know u r active somehow. I hope u can finish this story as any other good stories should.
JediPadme girl chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Awesome! Now just mark it as complete and you'll be fine!
Este chapter 14 . 12/17/2008
this is great i really great and I hope you update the chianed to u stuff soon