Reviews for Heroes, Enemies, and Remedies
These stories are really cute! I hope u can update soon
BlazeingEcho chapter 14 . 3/12
*screeching noises *
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
You should really add more to these they are quite entertaining.
StereoDiamond chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Liiiink, that's Zelda's thing! XD
StereoDiamond chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
How cute. .3.
BlazeingEcho chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
These are sad cute and awesome!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
Why you no update?!
zwei10 chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
3 I love all the drabbles! Im looking forward to some more! :D
AverageApple chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
This was great! It had just enough humor, but also had a slightly 'mature' feel to it. (I'm not making sense, am I?)

"Play for me again, sky child." AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW. That was my (overly-dramatic) reaction to that line. You're amazing. *hands a cookie*

Please make a sequel to this amazing chapter! I'll die (not really, of course) if you don't! XD
AverageApple chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
This was so cute! I think Ghirahim is a troll, there's no other explanation for his pedobear-like behavior! I don't understand why Link wouldn't allow the demon lord to sit on top of him. I would let him (ignoring the fact that he's probably more than two times heavier than me)!

Once again, great last line. It made me smile! .
AverageApple chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Haha, silly Ghirahim! So gullible. I didn't know Link could be so devious... ;)

Keep up the amazing, fantastic, incredible work!
AverageApple chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
I loved this so much! The image of Ghirahim snuggling with just about anybody is adorable! (Scratch that, him snuggling with Tingle is disturbing, not adorable... *shudders*)

Fantastic job!
AverageApple chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
I honestly don't have much to say about this one. All I can really say is that I loved it and, despite it's more depressing feel, it's probably the best written one so far. I don't understand how you can call this terrible...
AverageApple chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
This was total crack and I LOVED IT! Every single part of this tiny drabble filled my heart with rainbows! I, unlike Link, would most definitely bite Ghirahim if the opportunity ever arose. Naughty me. (And of course I would let Ghirahim bite me back.)

What is it and you with amazing last lines? Seriously, I want your skill with writing them right now! You have no choice in the matter! Haha, just messin' with ya'. XD

Keep up the good work!
AverageApple chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Despite the fact that I'm against yaoi, this is my new favorite chapter! And I didn't think you could top chapter four. ;) Silly me!

I loved when Ghirahim hissed in Link's face; it gave me the image of -like you said- an angry remlit. How cute! And when he blushed, I couldn't help but laugh. Any form of pink/red on his face would stick out like a sore thumb considering his pale complexion.

Great job!