Reviews for Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: Tea Mysteries
Ayya chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
This fanfiction is amazing! Thanks!
Mana Goddess chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Some of my favorite story ideas were written on the backs of tests or in the margins of notes for class. Inspiration can strike anytime, anyplace! Very sweet story...now I want a pot of tea.
Maria chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
-_- so like, I know I should review the story, but like, I think you should've been concentrating on your exam. So, why the hell were you not concentrating on your exam? It makes me feel like you don't even have to try to ace your exam. . I want to do that.
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awwwwww so ADORABLE! Lol Joe laughing? Wow, wonders NEVER seize! :P :D loved it!
Little Goose Girl chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Yay! So excited to see another story from you :-)

That was really sweet, and funny (poor Gai!). Certainly an interesting question you pursued with this story :-) And answered very nicely. Joe FINALLY laughing was just gorgeous.

I hope to read more of your wonderful work soon! Looking forward to your next piece!

:-D
Nenadmon chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love your stories about Joe and Ahim and I enjoy reading always,great job and I am expecting more stories about them:D

I would do anything to see that scene when Joe drinks 's beating Gai in poker over and over again always makes me sentence is definitely my favorite part of the story:D

As for their relationship,we actually don't have couple in Gokaiger but if producers decide to make one in remaining episodes,it will definitely be two of share too many moments that indicates they are probably something more than 's and Ahim doesn't make any sense,only in some people imagination.

P.S. You really know how to make my day:D