Reviews for Lily Potter's Biggest Secret
Sabrina Pierre chapter 4 . 2/7
Hogwarts is a Free School, so her parents didnt pau for anything, pra any teacher
chefke chapter 47 . 2/6
I'm still giggling at this chapter! Oh the tattoo! #HAFHPotterhead
Jojo15.01.1974 chapter 47 . 1/23
I love this story xx
SnapeLover2005 chapter 26 . 1/18
I loved his proposal and the dinner following! Great chapter! #HAFHPotterhead
Dracohasmycat chapter 10 . 1/17
Wow. You seriously have a way at pulling at my emotions. When everyone was yelling at Ron my heart was racing and I wanted to be there screaming at him too. I still feel it.
Snape wanting to go get Lucius and show Ron exactly why death eaters were feared, yessss I love that, but understand that would not go over well. But it would be so satisfying. Oh well, it's better this way.
Mary and Severus... hmmm similar spirits... hmmm. I'm liking where this is going.
punkyredhead chapter 47 . 1/16
Holy cow... I am not sure how I missed this story with all that I have read. I can't say enough about how wonderfully it was written. I enjoyed the way that you sculpted each of the characters we love into having new and wondeful characteristics. You gave those that never had love, a family or a sense of being just that. I have you say that Neville and Emily was a nice turn wondeful wondeful story. Thank you for writing it.
Dracohasmycat chapter 9 . 1/16
Erm, I think Lucius should be able to handle Rita? Or maybe Hermione should put her back in her jar. That'd be nice. Meeting the parents wasn't as awkward as I had thought. I'm glad Emily is with them and will probably soon have a proper family. Ron is such a turd.
Dracohasmycat chapter 8 . 1/16
Okay so it's hard to remember everything I want to comment on in these chapters because so much happens, I love it.
So here it goes, I am so glad Winky has a happy part in this fic, I can just picture her with a bug smile wearing pink or purple silk pillow cases. Ugh I love it.
Snape as a Dad omg i love it so much it hurts. How he looked at Hermione in the dress and got all "over protective dad" about it made me smile. When she mentioned he technically bought it and he thought that he should have stayed at the shop instead of Harry made me picture Snape in a little arm chair all pin straight drawing on about clothes with Hermione.. hahaha.
Also, I absolutely freaking love how Snape treats Draco now, it's hysterical I can't get over it. Their date was perfect, I loved their growing audience. Ron the arse Weasley being a prat again, I'm worried he's going to do something very stupid.
And seriously, what is up with this Emily girl... maybe I've read way too many fan fics in the last few months...(naah) so I feel like she's in this story for a very specific reason. I could be wrong.
Sorry for the huge review.. well, not really. I love this story. This chapter made me smile at so many moments. Oh and poor Parvati.
Dracohasmycat chapter 7 . 1/15
Call in the big guns? Oh no... I can't stop reading this.
RevDorothyL chapter 47 . 1/15
Very enjoyable! I was half-hoping to read that there was an offspring of Astoria and Dudley somewhere on the train, but that would've just been an extra bit of icing on the cake. :)
Dracohasmycat chapter 6 . 1/15
Snape's reaction made me choke. Oh that was great. I bet he'd be so proud if he knew Hermione captured Rita and kept her in a jar for a year. Ahahahaha. Oh boy what is Molly going to do to good old Ron..
Dracohasmycat chapter 5 . 1/15
What the fuck (sorry) is up with this Emily girl?... uummmm. Prophecy..?..
Dracohasmycat chapter 4 . 1/15
Ok, I just looove how Hermione's mom remembers Lucius as the hansome blonde man. Lmfao, yes please and thank you.
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »