Reviews for Lily Potter's Biggest Secret
clumsydolphin chapter 42 . 3h
I have always loved this story. It is full of warmth, the drama with escaped death eaters is not overdone, the relationships and love for family is so obviously the point of the story. That said, it remains one of the funniest stories I have ever read, I cannot tell you how many times I've cried tears of laughter while I have read it. This was my second time reading it, and I promise it won't be the last either.
Draco Lannister chapter 42 . 11/20
I can see what you did there
ymaxwell39 chapter 35 . 11/17
Okay, if the ages of Ron's wife and Ron are accurate in the birth announcement, given Wizarding law regarding the Age of Majority, doesn't that mean Ron was involved with someone underage at the time? Why was he never in trouble for that?
I do like this story but it seemed to really be done several chapters ago. The last 10-15 chapters, while interesting, felt out of place from the original start. If I'd stopped reading at chapter 25 or 30, it would have been done but the ready just seems like it was to keep people reading. The last chapters were kinda flat and boring relative to the first half of the story.
I do not remember if I commented the last time I read this...but I greatly enjoyed the tribute to Lavendar. I got teary-eyed both times I read it.
You really shouldn't use the word "looks" to describe a person's APPEARANCE. It's awkward and juvenile. Do you or do you not have some education? Hermione is too educated and knowledgeable to use that phrase.
Anonymous chapter 47 . 10/28
This is the longest dramione story I have ever read.
It is amazing .
I thank you for taking your time to make this happen.
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 7 . 10/26
Lol, I love Ron-bashing!
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 1 . 10/26
Wow...I already love this story!
sweetnothing24 chapter 46 . 10/13
Simply amazing! Tears ad I was reading the final chapter. I feel like I was Severus and reflecting on all the chapters. Thank you for sharing your work of art and I am honored to have read this.
sweetnothing24 chapter 42 . 10/12
At first it was a bit confusing since “Larry Porter” sounds very familiar with “Harry Potter”. There are so many things that I love about this chapter, the mixture of sass, drama, comedy, love and devotion. It shows how strong and well mannered the main characters are. That a stupid and arrogant man shouldn’t mess with them. Despite the cringe feeling and shaking my head most of the time, this is by far the most entertaining chapter. Sorry Larry Potter, you won’t and can’t mess with our heroes. Bravo!
sweetnothing24 chapter 38 . 10/11
Cheers to the Know-It-All and the Ferret! Oh wow, you have melted my heart. I am amazed and glowing after reading this chapter. This is one of the best wedding part I’ve read. I have been savoring each chapter and trying not to finish it immediately because I don’t want it to end yet. Definitely a love-hate feeling when I enjoy a story.
Kirra Norgrove chapter 47 . 10/7
I have loved every second of this book. It is absolutely amazing and I am so sad to see it come to an end. Thank you for writing it.
kalilje chapter 15 . 10/2
oh mt god I haven't laughed this much for ages. Georges comment and him holding his side saying ow ow ow while laughing made me laugh out loud so I got tears in my eyes. this was great :D
EdDbookfan1018 chapter 47 . 9/20
This was amazing! Thank you for writing!
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »