Reviews for Lily Potter's Biggest Secret
Ex's and Ohh's chapter 1 . 3/18
Hey, I have not yet read this, but I noticed you have 999 review so...voila you now have 1000!
Woo! Aha
Very well written, I really enjoyed reading it so thanks :)
lena chapter 5 . 3/9
Im not even halfway through your story but im already loving it. Thank you for sharing this with us readers.
you did fine with your "sex scene". The chapter is well done, and moves the story along. DO not worry about it. The story is a great read.
Martionmanswife chapter 9 . 2/9
wow, loss of profanity filter.. 10 points from Griffindor
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 47 . 1/24
This story has made me laugh more times than any other! Every detail was perfect, there wasn't one characterisation I didn't fall in love with :) Neville/Emily was just a treat and the Dramione love story was beautiful. I loved that the story wasn't just based on them and that you got to see all the characters move and interact with each other. The Rollings/Porter restaurant scene was one of my favourites haha! That and the elves. Your elves were perfectly written and their nature was projected very well throughout the story. I loved all the children's names and how loving Lucius was. An amazing story that has been recommended as soon as I finished and will be recommended for a long time after! Great work!
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 19 . 1/24
I am Hermione Granger you uncouth, ill-bred, dunderheaded woman,

Greatest line in history. I've loved this story so much!
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 12 . 1/24
I'm telling you it's ridiculous how much I've been crying in this fic! All happy tears you'll be glad to hear but it's verging on hilarious
Anonymouse chapter 47 . 1/22
I just thought I'd say that this is such a lovely story! It flowed really well, and is probably one of my favorite stories on this site. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us!
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 1/15
I'm not liking this, unfortunately. It too... Unrealistic, I suppose. There's too much support and crying, it's a bit of a gag inducer.
I'm not going to read further, but thanks for writing.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 1/14
Reread this and I'm amazed at all the details I had missed the first time. I like how you wrote about the different spells Lily was using. It really showed how Hermione then was able to be so powerful. The dates worked out nicely as well.
patty cake rocks chapter 47 . 12/30/2014
I just read the whole story and loved it. :D
Kris chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Ron wouldn't have reacted like that. The characters are not themselves. They may have changed as was stated, but their mannerisms and choice of words would not have changed. I realize that jk is not writing this, but I feel like that the characters could have been kept closer to themselves.

Other than those complaints, the story is interesting. I plan to continue reading
BlueWater5 chapter 47 . 12/9/2014
Great story!
shealone chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Best chapter ever! I laughed and cried the whole way through it!
1,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »