Reviews for Through the Years
alexa chapter 38 . 3/29
Cool man update soon!
Sarachan chapter 35 . 3/7
The feels really hit hard at the beginning of this chapter. Kudos.
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 38 . 3/7
I can't believe it took me this long to review. I don't even know what I've been doing. Anyway, great chapter as always. I would say more but I'm trying not to repeat what I've already said and I've covered pretty much everything. Anyway, great chapter.
Sarachan chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
Perfect missing scene from after the train wreck. Thanks for writing.
Sarachan chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Love the way you have Chloe and Elena interact.
Sarachan chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
I love this fic so much. You have their voices down and this is a joy to read.
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 37 . 7/29/2013
That was sweet. More importantly, your Grandfather lives in a Tardis cookie jar? Well, not many people can boast of that. My Grandad's ashes are were placed at his favourite place (the name escapes me).

This was nice, but I was reading back over the story, and I saw the name 'Pascal' in the Disney store chapter. Is that 'Pascal' from Tangled?
Ai Mamoru chapter 37 . 7/25/2013
"Ashes spread across Middle Earth" *laugh* That must have been a fun mom
Isaac Smalls chapter 36 . 7/5/2013
So I just finished playing the series, and went looking for fanfiction, like ya do. Seriously loving this, especially the bits with Alex and Sophie in their teens. Looking forward to more!
Anne Flore chapter 36 . 7/5/2013
I have an idea to submit you , why Drake's children do not end up with their parents in a trap with lots of mercenaries and a puzzle or a lost city. Anyway I really love your fiction and it's really a pleasure to read.
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 36 . 7/4/2013
but the three-month-old would have none of it
Nate and Elena need kids. I think I might have said that before. I'm not going to lie; there was something wrong with this chapter... the length! Longer! It was fantastic though, so if it has to be qulaity over quantity, so be it.
Anyway, you do write children very well. Alex is endearing.
Ai Mamoru chapter 36 . 6/30/2013
Great as always. I especially liked the Google-comment, made me laugh and not only smile ;)
Kazarina chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
wow
Kazarina chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
Lol
Kazarina chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
"I do not hate flying. Or riding trains. I've just had a couple bad experiences here and there." Nate defended, "I hate cruise ships though."
Hahahahaha! UN2 & 3. I burst out laughing at that and all the people in my English class looked at me weird