Reviews for Through the Years
TheJediAvenger chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
I bet Nathan was playing his own game on the PS3, like the self-centered smart $$ he is. XD LOL I love these. I'm gonna keep reading now.
Sisi19 chapter 39 . 9/19/2014
Your work is fantastic. PLEASE MORE :-)
MinxBunni22 chapter 39 . 8/16/2014
I just recently got into the uncharted series and was looking at fanfiction for it when i stumbled across yours. So anyway! I totally absolutely loved every single chapter! Like i felt really happy whenever i was reading a chapter it made me laugh and cry it was fantastic! I was sad when i reached the final chapter. Please write some more ur really good at it!
alonealexabluerose chapter 39 . 7/22/2014
Cool man update soon!
Sisi19 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Best stories about Nate and Elena I have ever read.
fall shadow chapter 38 . 4/22/2014
Really awesome series of short stories. I don't think I've read anything quite like this, which made it very interesting to me. Sometimes it took a minute to figure out where in the timeline a story fell, but the clues in the stories kept it from being too difficult or confusing. Nicely done.
alexa chapter 38 . 3/29/2014
Cool man update soon!
Sarachan chapter 35 . 3/7/2014
The feels really hit hard at the beginning of this chapter. Kudos.
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 38 . 3/7/2014
I can't believe it took me this long to review. I don't even know what I've been doing. Anyway, great chapter as always. I would say more but I'm trying not to repeat what I've already said and I've covered pretty much everything. Anyway, great chapter.
Sarachan chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
Perfect missing scene from after the train wreck. Thanks for writing.
Sarachan chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Love the way you have Chloe and Elena interact.
Sarachan chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
I love this fic so much. You have their voices down and this is a joy to read.
There She Goes And Shes Comin chapter 37 . 7/29/2013
That was sweet. More importantly, your Grandfather lives in a Tardis cookie jar? Well, not many people can boast of that. My Grandad's ashes are were placed at his favourite place (the name escapes me).

This was nice, but I was reading back over the story, and I saw the name 'Pascal' in the Disney store chapter. Is that 'Pascal' from Tangled?
Ai Mamoru chapter 37 . 7/25/2013
"Ashes spread across Middle Earth" *laugh* That must have been a fun mom
Isaac Smalls chapter 36 . 7/5/2013
So I just finished playing the series, and went looking for fanfiction, like ya do. Seriously loving this, especially the bits with Alex and Sophie in their teens. Looking forward to more!