Reviews for Blue Girl: Time and Again
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Are there going to be more chapters? I would love to read more! One of the best Amelia and 11th doctor fanfics I've read on here. Good work!
MistsofMyMind chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
This is good :D Update soon please!
Nicala Flamelle chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh my, this is a gem of a story. I am so glad you have started writing in the Doctor Who universe! You really have such an exquisite style of writing; both the description and dialogue is quite poetic and just beautiful to read. I also like how you've approached this scenario, letting events unfold at a very good pace yet with an abundance of dream-like imagery (Amy's encounter with the TARDIS, and the Doctor seeing Amy waking up spring to mind). The story really does have that fairy tale quality which suits Amy and the Doctor so perfectly.

In addition, kudos for keeping both the Doctor and Amy in character. You've done a great job thus far in writing their interactions, from conveying their need to hide their vulnerabilities and secrets from one another to the playful back-and-forth. In the last chapter especially, their banter could be put straight on the show. The only thing I can say is that one or two bits of dialogue the Doctor seems more direct, and open with his feelings about her than I would envision him being, but if he's been floating around by his lonesome for quite some time I could definitely see it.

Anyway, that's just my feedback, feel free to take it or leave it! Either way, I am still hooked. Again, well done on the beautiful story, I hope you keep up the good work!

NF
skywideopen chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Always interesting to see a different take on this (I have one of my own, I'll admit). Especially interested to see what sort of take you have on Amy (it seems that it starts post-S6? So she's already been burned a reasonable amount, then), what sort of effect that having this sort of power and inhumanity has on her emotionally.

Looking forward to seeing more.
lilyreid chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Oh my God you updated! Excuse me while I ASDFGHJKL! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
artfreak125 chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Are you going to continue this story? It is really good and I would like to know what would happen next. If you would, I would love for you to keep writing this. Please.
SuLily chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Really interesting, can't wait to read more
narglesandbowties chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
FREAKING OUT.

I have been looking so long for a good Doctor/Amy and here we go! You captured him perfectly, although I wonder if he would have asked how this happened?

Either way, flawless.
noblepond chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
My, aren't you good at updating.. Three chapters in fifteen days. Amazing. I take three bloody months for three chapters xD

Anywho, I love you for updating so fast.
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Hurry up! I can't wait for the next chapter! This is so good. Maybe a longer chapter would be nice?
tinmiss1939 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
*sigh* These two...so damaged but so happy just to be near each other. "Could it really be you? Or has this mad man finally come undone?" I love that line.

Your writing is so visual; I can clearly picture everything that you've written. The one thing I am missing is the exact moment the Doctor figures out what has happened to Amy. I would have liked some description of his face or eyes or expression the second he twigs to what's going on. Oh, well.

The previous chapters with Idris and River were very nice as well. Love it; can't wait for more.
FallOutGrl02 chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Ohmilawrd. I love this ever so much :D I just love what you're doing with the characters and the style of your writing is just so brilliantly awesome!

Mleh. I just wish there were more chapters to read! Can't wait!(:
SilverTortoise chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Oh my goodness! Write more! :D :D :D
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Can't wait!
JaegerNut chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
So far,I am REALLY into update when you can!