Reviews for Hidden Secrets
Please Update Soon!
Megan Lyle chapter 10 . 1/25
This is a terrific story! You should update it more often.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I love the little mermaid
There's one and only little mermaid and that's me no one else is Ariel but me -_-
buttercupnbutch4ever chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
I LOVE THIS!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Loving this! Are you planning to do the beginning of LM2? I think it would be perfect, for Melody to go full circle and learn everything, and then return and talk to her parents.
jmschocolate chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Cool! Can't wait to read more!
lizzieemcullen chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Percy is awesome! I love him! Update soon, please! :)
Megan Lyle chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
These chapters are terrific! You should update it more.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Hi, how many reading the books fanfics did you do? Just wondering, cos I haven't seen any past the fourth book (that are completed). I don't have an account (I'll be allowed to make one in a few months) so can you just put the answer on your chapter 9 of this next time you update? Thanks.
By the way, I really like this story. I used to be obsessed with the Little Mermaid 2!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Yay, an update!
Megan Lyle chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
This is a terrific chapter! You should update it more.
Eliza272 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I'm so glad you're back :) I was worried you had abandoned the story, which is the first of its type that I have ever seen. I really liked the interlude. Keep it up!
lizzieemcullen chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
More please! I'm begging! This is one of my favorite stories, but I had almost forgotten about it because it took you so long to update! I forgive you for not updating because I am having the same problem you were with my fic. And I'll forgive that this chapter is short if you will update sooner and more often. If you need any help with ideas, you can ALWAYS run anything by me for advice.
katieek10 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014