Reviews for Hidden Secrets
Yay *shoots off confetti cannon* I'm so happy that you updated, this was awesome. Please update as soon as you can. Ttfn
Please Update Soon! This is really good!
Please Update Soon!
AgRose001 chapter 10 . 3/29
I have to say that I was exited when I started to read this. At first I thought it would be one where Melody met Urchin or something and they had an adventure, but to read Melody watching the first movie was awesome. I wish I could find more fics about Melody learning her mothers past. Can't wait for the next chapter and I hope you keep it up. Thanks for what you have given us so far too. :D
Please Update!
Please Update Soon!
Megan Lyle chapter 10 . 1/25
This is a terrific story! You should update it more often.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I love the little mermaid
There's one and only little mermaid and that's me no one else is Ariel but me -_-
buttercupnbutch4ever chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
I LOVE THIS!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Loving this! Are you planning to do the beginning of LM2? I think it would be perfect, for Melody to go full circle and learn everything, and then return and talk to her parents.
jmschocolate chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Cool! Can't wait to read more!
lizzieemcullen chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Percy is awesome! I love him! Update soon, please! :)
Megan Lyle chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
These chapters are terrific! You should update it more.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Hi, how many reading the books fanfics did you do? Just wondering, cos I haven't seen any past the fourth book (that are completed). I don't have an account (I'll be allowed to make one in a few months) so can you just put the answer on your chapter 9 of this next time you update? Thanks.
By the way, I really like this story. I used to be obsessed with the Little Mermaid 2!