Reviews for Something Eternal
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is SO good. I know I've said it before but I'll say it again. I LOVE the way you get into Aziraphale's head. There aren't enough Azi fans out there, everybody loves badboy Crowley but nobody loves pudgy sweet 'Zira...well nobody except Crowley of course, as seen by this, and many other delicious fics of yours! Thank you for sharing your talent with us lowly mortals :)
Qem chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Aww.

Me thinks it would of been an impressive night for the two -
serpensortia863 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
That's really poetic and nicely written. Some of the phrases you use, like "snake-slit diamond eyes" and "lips of carmine sin," add such palpable imagery. I love the thought of Aziraphale being marred by the demon. And it's a very sweet ending. Thank you for sharing this. :)
Chrissy Sky chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Cute. A bit repetative with the "one by one" and "memories" bits.
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
One word: AW! Very cute. _ Lovely.
sugahcat chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Didn't I already review this? No? Well that's good, 'cause I wanted to review it again. This is utterly fantastic. It's probably one of my fave GO stories. I'm not even sure why, it's just... perfect. Aceness :)
Val Mora chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Oh, my. This is ADORABLE! I want to go drink tea in my bathrobe and cuddle a plushie! I love it! *huggle huggle* I love it, adore it... *trails off, sighing* I don't have words.
the elfie chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
the description of aziraphale's new body was incredibly vivid. i, too, would find his sock tan horribly, disgustingly cute.
Amalin chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Sweetly musing and very Crowley-esque...the snakebite, I mean. I loved! Absolutely adored! It was so beautiful and 'Zira was wonderful - the way he molded his body to be more human. Lovely, wonderful job! -
Narsus chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Very, very sweet. Lovely stuff.
minna megami-sama chapter 1 . 5/15/2002