Reviews for wolf in love
Kuroyuki no Ryu chapter 1 . 6/7
Good concept but lacks quantity. This cool be great though.
The words are so bundled up, I'm getting lost
Lot of fixing needed
The grammar
FrankySuperCyborg21 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
So far, a good story, very interesting. Will there be more chapters coming up?
elthomaso1 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
great storyline but it is really bad written and is lacking some . and , here and there.
BlazingFireHunter chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Good story. Just need to work on punctuation.
gvgeo1 chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
The story set after the events of the anime series.
I cant say I liked the story, which definitely feels its written from a small child (strory-wise).
As for the grammar..., just headache.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Epic story i give you a bro fist
chair mode activate
Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Not bad, but some of the word choice and the grammar needs to be fixed.
Dumb Katt chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i guess i like the story, but its very hard to read when its all bunch together like this... please fix that
ASocks chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
In its current state, I enjoyed the fic a whole bunch, but I suspect this would be due to its unintentional comedy. Maybe with a little tweaking, you could make it appeal to a wider audience.

If you would like, we can go through it together and work on the formatting and spelling, by PM or instant messaging. Let me know what you think!
mudclaw chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I would suggest editing the page to make it less dense, it is hard to read when it is just a bock of words.
WaddleBuff chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Dear God. Please oh please get a beta reader, and learn sentence and paragraph structure. This was a complete pain to read. So much in fact, that I did not read the entire 1st chapter.

Please improve upon your writing and have somebody read it before you publish it. This is just sad.

Sayonara