Reviews for The Long Road Home
IILeelsII chapter 15 . 9/20/2015
Omg this fanfic needs to continue don't leave me with this cliffhanger noooooo!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
it's been two years. two years of waiting. two years of hoping that when I check back the little number of 15 will have changed to 16. there's always a small hope that I will see that the latest update was not 2013. I have loved this story so much. I've resulted to writing my own continuation of this story. it's less than half as good. please. give me closure. please.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
it has been more than a year yet i still check for updates...
Amanda chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Oh my god... Just getting to the good part! You should definitely update, this story is amazing and well-written. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
I've waited 2 years for an update. You probably won't see this, but please update. Please. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee update D':
Fan of your works chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
Please update soon, gahh. I wanna see the end of this story :)
I DONT EVEN KNOW chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
LISTEN YOU LITTLE POOP PLEASE JUST UPDATE IT WOULD MAKE EVERYTHING SO MUCH BETTER UPDATE OR SO HELP ME I DONT KNOW I NEED TO KNOW JUST AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER OKAY? CAN YOU DO THAT FOR ME, PLEASE PLEASEEEE
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
This is one of my favorite stories to have read-you've done a great job as a writer :) Please update-it'd be a shame if this story were left unfinished.
your biggest fan chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Please continue pretty please this is the bdst story i've evef read I'm on my knee begging you
violetfireflies chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
I hope you update this soon! Honestly it's one of my favorite stories. :)
Natalie chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
please. can. you. update. this. please i have been waiting so long. please. im going to cry. please. i really like this fanfic. i want to read more.
mwiki8 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is such a well-written story! It's been so long! Please update soon!
kisshu01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
So yes! I know that life is a busy thing and that you may be terribly busy and not have time for this story buuut! I am so in love with your stories.

They are so well written and I always enjoy reading them.

So please please please update!

(and you also left off on a cliff hanger which doesn't help! Gaa)

Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Update please I love this story