Reviews for Oh, Doctor
youPOOPEH chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
:) this is good.(;
MissAbbeyRoad chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
""Rose Tyler, I love you."

And that was all she needed.

Rose eagerly took the Doctor by the lapels and closed the space between them, her lips instantly melding perfectly with his.

Everything stopped. The waves of Bad Wolf Bay stopped churning, as if waiting for permission before they could move again. The gulls stopped crying, as if keeping silent in awe of the couple before them. The Tardis stopped humming, finally knowing that she'd done her job. Silver stopped breathing, for she knew that the Doctor had finally done something right. Jackie did not even blink, and she felt a small rupture in her heart, because for the first time in her life, she knew that Rose would not come back.

It was that kind of a kiss. A kiss that made the sky seem bluer and the sand softer and the sun warmer. It was a kiss that was both the loudest and the softest at the same time. It could've made armies stop and wars end. It could've made even the saddest man in the world grin, and make the most despairing woman in the universe smile. It was such a passionate, beautiful kiss, that even Time herself had to stop in her tracks and behold the Time Lord and the human in awe and wonder.

It made the Doctor's knees tremble and Rose's legs twitch. It made the Time Lord's arms wrap around his companion and the human's body melt. It made the man breathe, "I love you" one more time and the woman smile under his lips.

It was that kind of a kiss.

Rose wanted it to last forever.

The Doctor never wanted to move again."

That is absolutely beautiful.

I love how you ended the story. Good job.
Jisusaken chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
Great story! Such a cute ending:)
Jisusaken chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Yay! He finally said it! Great chapter. Need the next one now;)
Jisusaken chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
The doctor better suck it up and talk to Rose. After all she did to get back to him! I was always sad that Rose was more gun friendly after she came back, but I understand why. And why the doctor would be unsettled by it. That's the big reason why I not a big River fan...Good story. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
m0ckingbird77 chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
WHAT? Oh, good, it isn't complete yet...I really am enjoying your story...but the Doctor makes me so angry and sad! lol. :D Keep it up!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
UPDATE SOON! XD LOVE THIS!

Markie!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Liking the name at the end, made me giggle!

Please update soon! XD I love this!

Markie! XD
HazelHPwiz chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awww poor Doctor! :( By the way, I love this story so far! Can't wait to read more! :D
DPraven chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
update this amazingness!
LilienRose chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
The doctor needs to get off the pity train.

if she hadnt shot it, it would've shot her or thedoctor
ameliapendragon chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Oh my gosh! Cold blooded Rose! What a great twist! I can't wait to see what comes next!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Hold me back! *tries to run after him* LEMME AT 'IM! LEMME AT 'IM!

WHY THE HELL DID HE WALK AWAY? HE BETTER GO BACK OR HIS IS ONE DEAD TIME LORD!

Update soon! XD

Markie! XD
VILYA74 chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Aaaargh! Update!
ameliapendragon chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
AHHH! Cliff hanger! How could you leave it there? Gah! Wonderful, of course XD. Update soon!