Reviews for Flawless Abandon, Irrevocable Surrender
InfinityMars chapter 56 . 8/23
I just read this story all of the way through and I must say I am inspired. This was so good and I love your OC and characterization of E Company. This is one of my favorite fics. I laughed, I cried, and it is all amazing. Bravo.
cerilene.ross chapter 3 . 5/29
I have read this story three times this year. This will be my fourth time lol. I feel like I'm a part of this world you've created. These men are my brothers, and grace is definitely one of my heroes. You do historical fiction extremely well. I can't thank you enough for writing this beautiful story.
Ambray chapter 1 . 4/14
So I finished reading this story the other night, but had stayed up til 3am to finish it and I was way to tired to leave a review! Sorry! Compliment that I couldn't stop reading it!

It saddens me how hard it is to find BoB romance stories, let alone good ones. This is a gem!

Really enjoyed this one and loved the relationships you built. I think inserting a woman into any WW2 story realistically is extremely difficult, but I really love the story you created here.

I hope one day you plan to write more!
Thanks for sharing.
cerilene.ross chapter 29 . 4/13
This is my literal therapy. I've served and fought in combat. (Fallujah and Tikrit). I'll be honest, of COURSE most of you military facts are "off". But I don't want to read that. I want a story, a hero(heroine), and a 'family' to connect with.

Congratulations, this is my 3rd back to back reading of this story. I'm not sure if you ever still check on this story, but do me a solid..if you ever, EVER, want to take this story down , please. PLEASE. Let me hav a copy ( I'll pay for it !)

You have everything in this story. Grace is my spirit animal. Ron is my unicorn. You are STUPID GOOD at writing. I hope you are keeping on. I hope somehow you read this soon. Xoxoxoxo
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 56 . 10/9/2015
Hahaha!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 47 . 10/9/2015
Great !
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 45 . 10/8/2015
Wow that was heartbreaking...
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 43 . 10/8/2015
That was amazing!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 41 . 10/8/2015
Loving this!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 39 . 10/8/2015
Awwwwww that was so mushy and made me feel all gooey inside:)
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 37 . 10/8/2015