Reviews for Flawless Abandon, Irrevocable Surrender
cerilene.ross chapter 7 . 4/20
I have officially lost count of how many times I have read your beautiful story. It's like a worn, soft quilt that gets cozier with each use. Your writing soothes any chaos my life has. You truly are a gift!
Sh20 chapter 56 . 3/30
I'm not sure if you still read your reviews, but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your story. I love how you showed the softer side of Speirs. You have a lovely writing style and do well with your descriptive words. Thank you, I really enjoyed your story.
This story was beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
Romulus98 chapter 56 . 3/15
Correction, every other dialogue sentence. Not narration sentence.
Romulus98 chapter 1 . 3/14
That was a wonderful story. I can't believe I managed to find this gem in the mud.

Only complaint I could find though is the fact that every other sentence begins with an uncapitalized letter. Other than that, nice job.
Bookaholic1224 chapter 56 . 3/10
First of all, holy shit. This is such a fantastic story and I'm so fucking grateful I read it. Your writing was amazing and Grace has got to be one of my favorite OCs of all time. The way you wove her into the Band Of Brothers story line was beautiful and effortless. The ending brought me to tears which isn't easy to do. Thank you so much for this story, I'll definitely be reading more of your work!
jakelovera7x chapter 26 . 1/23
This is my third time reading this story, and each time i read it I'm blown away by your amazing writing skills. This chapter in particular always gets me. after working so hard to prove herself, Grace gets stripped of her accomplishments by Foxhole Norman and yet she still fights for her right to fight alongside the men in ww2. I love her character, she s such a strong woman. And being a huge BOB fan, she s absolutely perfect for Speirs. Thank you for writing such an awesome story!
linhxxnguyen chapter 56 . 1/21
I love your story. Very well written. Hope to see glimpses into their civilian life ;)
Sarahgurl09 chapter 56 . 1/8
It was perfect. I loved the story so much. I read it in like a day. Hope you write something new soon, you're greatī¸
Sarahgurl09 chapter 32 . 1/7
I love it, it's great. Your writing is amazing. Read all the way here in a day
InfinityMars chapter 56 . 8/23/2016
I just read this story all of the way through and I must say I am inspired. This was so good and I love your OC and characterization of E Company. This is one of my favorite fics. I laughed, I cried, and it is all amazing. Bravo.
cerilene.ross chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
I have read this story three times this year. This will be my fourth time lol. I feel like I'm a part of this world you've created. These men are my brothers, and grace is definitely one of my heroes. You do historical fiction extremely well. I can't thank you enough for writing this beautiful story.
Ambray chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
So I finished reading this story the other night, but had stayed up til 3am to finish it and I was way to tired to leave a review! Sorry! Compliment that I couldn't stop reading it!

It saddens me how hard it is to find BoB romance stories, let alone good ones. This is a gem!

Really enjoyed this one and loved the relationships you built. I think inserting a woman into any WW2 story realistically is extremely difficult, but I really love the story you created here.

I hope one day you plan to write more!
Thanks for sharing.
cerilene.ross chapter 29 . 4/13/2016
This is my literal therapy. I've served and fought in combat. (Fallujah and Tikrit). I'll be honest, of COURSE most of you military facts are "off". But I don't want to read that. I want a story, a hero(heroine), and a 'family' to connect with.

Congratulations, this is my 3rd back to back reading of this story. I'm not sure if you ever still check on this story, but do me a solid..if you ever, EVER, want to take this story down , please. PLEASE. Let me hav a copy ( I'll pay for it !)

You have everything in this story. Grace is my spirit animal. Ron is my unicorn. You are STUPID GOOD at writing. I hope you are keeping on. I hope somehow you read this soon. Xoxoxoxo
Love.Fiction.2017 chapter 56 . 10/9/2015