Reviews for we wade under the tow like diamonds
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
this is so perfect im going to die holy shit
magneticdice chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I can't stop sobbing. That was beautifully terrible. :(
amachanx3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
oh god it's 2 am in my contry and i'm crying! you're fanfiction is just too beautiful but too sad!
tencentsforadance chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
no i don't understand i am so upset. this all really hurt but i mean good job on making me cry and shit.
Pheobe-128 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Ouch, that ending really hurt. This whole fic really hurt. Well done.
acciowinter chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
holy shit.

i have been going through every single one of your shameless fics and i love thema ll so much. i can't fucking stand fluff so you writing the way you write and writing ian and mickey so perfectly is like a gift.

this was perfect. it broke my heatr into a million pieces because i could see it coming like this. i'd fucking hate it but its realistic because love hurts and mickey is always too proud and ian too good. ugh you killed me with this one and about 10 of your other pieces i have already read.

keep it up you are amazing and your writing s FLAWLESS
Mind if I chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
whip out my johnson
UntiedNyx chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Why did you do that? Damn! This was brilliant, but hurts like hell…

Kiss
ElleCC chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was really beautiful and completely heartbreaking. As if they aren't always a little heartbreaking-throw in a death, and forget about it.

I love the way you write both of these guys. So easy to picture.

"This is the worst part, when two people who are horrible at words have to somehow find the right ones, an impossible task with a shitty outcome either way." - Painfully true.

So good-thank you for writing and sharing!
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This broke my heart a little and I'm not just talking about the ending. This couple is just so tragic. I love your writing and hopefully you could write a story with a happily ever after ending even though that's highly unlikely for them.
chips2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I am floored. Where has your writing been all my life? That was so well written. You have such a light touch. The scanty dialogue says so much and your descriptions are so vivid. It was beautiful yet sad.

Like some numpty, I stopped at one point near the middle and said out loud, 'This is f-king good.'

It has been a while since I have read such well written fanfic.

If only I had the time to make my way through your other 174 stories. #prolificwriter!

x

chips
everyvonne chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
No, I didn't really need my heart, here, break it!

The end left me with all the tears Mickey didn't cry. I love how you didn't compromise Mickey's character like some people tend to.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I almost hate you for this. I kept telling myself to stop reading because I knew, just knew Ian was going to die, but I couldn't stop. Your writing is addicting. I absolutely love this couple and you write their characters perfectly. I smile everytime Mickey says 'Fuck you' to Ian. I've read all your oneshots and CANNOT wait to read more. Please continue with this amazing couple.
santsi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh my god. That was devestating. And beautidul. So many powerful lines. This one will stay in my brain for a while. Thanks for writing.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I don't really know what to say that will give this story justice. This was unbelievably good. You always hit the right emotional notes

"leaving,leaving,leaving, like he's always f*&%ing doing". This sums up Mickey's heartbreak in a nutshell.

I actually had tears in my eyes at the end. Amazing.