Reviews for La Petite Mort
I understand why Ciel couldn't pronounce the "h" though, as funny as it was. :)
Great chapter!
chocolatxdoll chapter 11 . 7/12
I finished reading the latest chapter and when I excitedly went to click the next chapter, my heart JUST STOPPED. This is possibly the best Kuroshitsuji fic I have ever come across and it hasn't been updated in so long. I'm losing my will to live here. I sincerely hope my desperate review will give you even a slight incentive to continue writing. But wherever you are, I hope you're doing well.
MEH why do you do this thing where you wrote awesomeness and them stop goddammit
Fabulous me chapter 11 . 5/29
Interesting...
Fabulous me chapter 9 . 5/29
And you called this long?
space boyy chapter 11 . 5/17
Aaaaaand that's it.

It'd be lying if I said I wasn't even a little bit mad at you for not updating for over a year. This story couldn't have possibly ended with just that. Or, it at least didn't seem like it. You didn't put this story on "complete" either.

But you have your own reasons for stopping, right?

I wish I could somehow coax you into updating. I'll review every chapter from now on, I promise! Long reviews too!

Buuuut, again, you have your own reasons for not writing. Whether it's school, work, or an illness (hopefully you're alive)... A little heads up would be nice though.
space boyy chapter 10 . 5/17
Whoops, I meant May 2014.

Sebastian's interest in Ciel's bruises makes a lot more sense now. Not that it was utterly confusing the first time I read it. Sebastian's newly revealed interest in the human body and science in general adds a lot more character to him.

Ahh, Finny has made an appearance. I really, really like his character so far. You're really good at keeping the reader hooked.

Sadly, chapter 11 is the last chapter as of May 2015. And the last update was last year. So unless you moved this fanfic to another site, I won't be seeing much of it.
space boyy chapter 9 . 5/16
Wow, I really like your writing. Even if this is the type of story a middle aged wine mom would enjoy. I love how you wrote these characters, it's all very fitting. Every paragraph is interesting. There isn't a single dull line in here. I've been reading nonstop.

I haven't been reviewing 'cause the last time you updated was in March 2014 so I thought it was pointless to provide feedback to an inactive author who probably won't see it.
So are you done with this story?
amoeba08 chapter 11 . 5/11
I am completely and utterly in love with your writing! Holy Smokes! First it was Pet Shop, but now this? I almost can't handle all of the emotions you make me feel! It's not fair, you are far too talented, and have me worshiping everything you write :)
Doughnut001 chapter 11 . 5/3
please update soon
22Maggy22 chapter 11 . 4/19
Are you... going to continue the story? Because I really like it. The way you portraied Ciel and Sebastian is interessting and witty. A prostitude and a priest, what a pair? :D Like i said really interesting and Im not sure how this all will end but im really exited. Therefor I would be happy to see more from you.
And you are most definetly not shity. You are quite the opposite. I really like your writing style and your pace and just everything! So please continue with that story! Many people, me included, would be glad. :)

22Maggy22

(Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native Language. :) )
Oooooh I really enjoy this! You're writing is so good.
xXUndertaker-19Xx chapter 11 . 3/12
Please please please update! I want to know what happens! I love reading your stories!
Pottermore12799 chapter 11 . 2/25
please update
I cant wait to find out what will happen!