Reviews for Stalking the Enemy
the brown cow chapter 15 . 3/11/2015
Leading the oh wait mission and bringing trip along with him while to T'Pol is missing sounds exactly like a dumbass decision archer would make. It's a shame this was abandoned
Cap'nFrances chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Great story - it's sad it hasn't been finished. Maybe some day...
twin1 chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Putting this on alert on the off chance that one day you get around to updating this. Loved this so far, I don't think I've read another Trip/T'Pol fic set so early on in te series and it makes an interesting change.
Hollie47 chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
I absolutely love this story, it's very captivating, intriguing and amazing. I really love how the relationship is slowly building between Trip and T'Pol and it doesn't seem rushed at all. Seeing their bond and how they try and work with it is refreshing and really good to read.

I know you haven't updated this story in 8 years but I would love to see it finished as will a lot of other people. It's truly a great story.
Moichino chapter 15 . 12/16/2011
- you never finished the story. Oh what a drag - I was into finding out about their life together. :(

Too bad - this was really good so far...
euphoric-acid chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
dam your never going to finish this are you?
Eleven11 chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
This is a bloody awesome story, now where's the rest of it?
Serenity Starke chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
Ah - you've got to finish. I just started getting into Star Trek Enterprise fan fiction and I have to admit it was your previous story A Fine Mess, that hooked me into it. I loved that story and absolutely adored the interaction you had between Trip and T'Pol. You've got to finish this story...please, please, please!
pdsldl chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Please consider either finishing the story yourself or passing it off to another author with your notes/outline.
no name chapter 15 . 9/17/2008
Do you plan to finish this? It's been over 4 years! If you don't plan to finish it please find a replacement author or post an outline of how you see the story going.
Terri chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
I do so hope you will continue this story sometime in the future. It is a wonderful tail and I would love to read more.

Thanks
Pippin098 chapter 15 . 5/26/2008
This is a great start.

You should finish the story.

Would love to know how it ends
STReader chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
Excellent writing visualizing the E crew's expressions, gestures, etc. Hope you'll finish this!
JUNG chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
GREAT STORY, WONDERING ARE YOU PLANNING ON FINISHING IT... YOU REALLY HAVE LEFT ME HANGING AND I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS..
Rigil Kent chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
Add my voice to those who would like to see this finished. It's excellent and we TnTers need all of the good stories we can find.