Reviews for We Are Broken
LiLCnow chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
This broke broke my heart into a million pieces. Its so intense,so full of emotion & heartache. Poor Noah. Poor Rachel. Poor Puckleberry Shippers. This is a great chapter
mayasquared chapter 31 . 12/9/2013
AMAZING !
HLP - Katon chapter 31 . 7/18/2013
It doesn't matter how many times I read this story, it puts a tear in my eye, but a smile on my face, every time. And believe me, I read it a lot.
romeraven81 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I'm really late to this story but I must say this is a fantastic story. I love the fact that not once has anyone repeated the name of the cheerleader, making me believe that no one really knows who the heck she is.
Pharies chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
Hahahahaha

Love Santana XD

This was a great story, and I'm glad I read it. Good job )

Tori
puckleberry4ever chapter 31 . 3/16/2013
awwwww i loved this
trulysusie chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
Loved this! The friendship, the angst and the Puckleberry backstory. I hope you'll keep on writing more Puckleberry stories. You're awesome :)
rolley2001 chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
SO! MUCH! TRUTH!

WHY couldn't TPTB have written this? Rachel needed this kind of backbone during her senior year.
rolley2001 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
If only the powers that be were as smart as you are about this whole matter...

Another amazing chapter!
rolley2001 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
You finally broke me and made me cry. Great job with the story. Can't wait to see where this goes. Awesome job on your writing!
Gleek1771 chapter 31 . 11/27/2012
Wow. Amazing amazing story! So emotional and sweet and funny & wonderful all at the same time! The songs you picked were really great choices too! I also fell in love with the group of soul mates! I wish they were all really friends like that on the actual show! & I would love a sequel for this )
Gleek1771 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Great chapter! This a really awesome story!
Gleek1771 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Haha I kind of laughed when Puck punched Sam lol Idk why ) But yea I really liked the fight scene!
Gleek1771 chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Aww! Love this story so much so far! I love all the friendships you have going on too!
D0ll chapter 31 . 9/7/2012
I read is story all the way through in one siting. And let me just say, in the words of Puck, it is badass.
It was good and dark, and angsty, and I love the unspoken, urequieted love Puck had for her in the beggening.
It was nive to see all the members of glee portrayed not just a handful throughout. And I love how you didn't demonize Finn to make puckleberry sound better, which a lot of people do.
The ending was kinda cliche and I'm no really a fan of a long song in the middle.
But over all I adore this fic 8-)