Reviews for We Are Broken
Rybka781 chapter 21 . 4/21
I love the way you made Rachel realize that she loves Noah. It's very 'Rachel Berry'. She is speaking, speaking, speakinh without thinking and then she realize that she loves him.
I this fic
LiLCnow chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
This broke broke my heart into a million pieces. Its so intense,so full of emotion & heartache. Poor Noah. Poor Rachel. Poor Puckleberry Shippers. This is a great chapter
mayasquared chapter 31 . 12/9/2013
HLP - Katon chapter 31 . 7/18/2013
It doesn't matter how many times I read this story, it puts a tear in my eye, but a smile on my face, every time. And believe me, I read it a lot.
romeraven81 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I'm really late to this story but I must say this is a fantastic story. I love the fact that not once has anyone repeated the name of the cheerleader, making me believe that no one really knows who the heck she is.
Pharies chapter 31 . 3/19/2013

Love Santana XD

This was a great story, and I'm glad I read it. Good job )

puckleberry4ever chapter 31 . 3/16/2013
awwwww i loved this
trulysusie chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
Loved this! The friendship, the angst and the Puckleberry backstory. I hope you'll keep on writing more Puckleberry stories. You're awesome :)
rolley2001 chapter 29 . 1/6/2013

WHY couldn't TPTB have written this? Rachel needed this kind of backbone during her senior year.
rolley2001 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
If only the powers that be were as smart as you are about this whole matter...

Another amazing chapter!
rolley2001 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
You finally broke me and made me cry. Great job with the story. Can't wait to see where this goes. Awesome job on your writing!
Gleek1771 chapter 31 . 11/27/2012
Wow. Amazing amazing story! So emotional and sweet and funny & wonderful all at the same time! The songs you picked were really great choices too! I also fell in love with the group of soul mates! I wish they were all really friends like that on the actual show! & I would love a sequel for this )
Gleek1771 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Great chapter! This a really awesome story!
Gleek1771 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Haha I kind of laughed when Puck punched Sam lol Idk why ) But yea I really liked the fight scene!
Gleek1771 chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Aww! Love this story so much so far! I love all the friendships you have going on too!