Reviews for Music And Love In The Stars
Whovian9403 chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
That was really random.
KarouYamisaki chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I love ABBA, but I'l give you another request then...let's see...Dream a little Dream or You and I.

I've recently taken a break from all the edgy rock I have been listening to so these are both swing songs. Enjoy.
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Sorry took so long to read. But I'm back again (I'll tell you I'm back again... (yeah, TT song called 'Babe' (first TT song sung by MARKIE!) may or may not have heard it good song though)).

Anyway, great chapter, it seems like ages since I've read DW so it felt a bit strange going back to it. Anyway, loved it!

(Maybe you could do this song, you'll have to look it up and don't say no just because it's Mark Owen. But 'The Greatest Love Song' could be a good one. XD)

ReaderMagnifique chapter 7 . 4/24/2012

ReaderMagnifique chapter 6 . 4/10/2012

HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Random's one way of putting it, Summer. Great chapter though. I have no songs in my mind that you will know! :(

Update soon!

InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
ABBA ! I just watched Mama Mia. I'm loving ABBA right now :D

This was a cute one! I love Doctor/Rose *sigh* Stupid BBC, always getting rid of the good companions...Or maybe it's stupid actors, for quitting Doctor Who. ;)

Can't wait for more!

ReaderMagnifique chapter 5 . 3/19/2012

These are sooooooo CUTE!
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Summer...maybe if you're lucky, he'll split with his fiancee and then you might have a chance. Though, there is quite an age gap. Not as big as a gap as there is between me and Mark though. And I doubt Mark is going to split with his wife Emma. He loves her too much and his two children.

Anyway...great chapter! I'll have to listen to that song, but my friend also wants me to listen to a load of songs. I'll try and get round to it.

Update soon

Markie! XD
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
AWWWWW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! Every time I'll here that song I am going to think of this! XD

HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Aww...that was sweet! XD Great chapter! XD
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
AHHHH! I have just come to like this song a lot more! (I'm NOT a one direction fan) XD Can't wait for more! XD

The Doctor Rose chapter 2 . 2/9/2012