Reviews for You're The Only One
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 15 . 5/14
How could you do this to me! My poor heart!
Failisse chapter 9 . 5/12
Holy shit that was hotter than hell! Definitely liked this chapter! Seriously sensual and passionate. And very well written.

The only thing I have to complain about is the use of the word "baby". I've never really liked it as term of endearment. It's always been a huge turn-off for me. I don't know why, it's just a word that grates on my nerves. Sorry, it was just something I had to mention.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying this fic, and hope to read more. Please update again soon! :)
Rize Shirosaki chapter 7 . 5/10
Actually, in the first chapter of the manga, Kubo says that all of the Kurosaki family knew that Ichigo could see ghosts. Just sayin'...
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 3/25
Ok, nothing against angst, but it doesn't seem plausible to me that the boy who got himself skewered on regular basis gets any noticible pain response from cutting. I think I'm going to read more though, I'm a sucker for IchigoxKisuke!
Red wolfs chapter 15 . 1/11
Red: Stupid Kisuke, if I were you, I'd kill all my rivals and enemies to stay with Berry-chan
Wolf: Even his family members?
Red: ...depends
Wolf: On what?
Red: On if Berry-chan would forgive me or not, or if the person I kill matters to him or not
Lobo: I'm just wondering if the author is dead or something
ytygr chapter 15 . 5/15/2015
Crap I read this one because I thought it said complete but there's been no update since 2012. Guess it's been abandoned. Sadness
OhMy56 chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
oh this story is so amazing and kisuke is being a big idiot! I hope they do get together and have a happy ending right? Also a crazy idea about isshin going crazy if he is supposed to bad at this story i mean his so blinded with rage that he attacks his own kids and they go to urahara and the police arrest him for life but he kills himself so he can get revenge and then something maybe he finally comes to his senses when being stopped dunno.
Anyway thank you so much for writing this please keep doing so:)
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
o-o PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
can you please do me a favor and finish the fucking story i was enjoying it thank you
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Seriously, update.
Shane chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
Where is the continuation? Is this story on hiatus?
Akira Senri chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Um... I see you haven't updated in awhile...why? I really want to find out how this story ends so...Please update!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Please please please update the story, I think I'm gonna explode with not knowing! The plot is fantastic and the characters are so well protrayed; you've dobe a fabtastic job so please continue!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Phheewwww! *relaxes slightly* Ichi-berry didn't die -_- evil Isshin! He is such a d**k to his poor son xD
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
*huge gasp* ooh noooo! Poor Ichigo! Poor Karin! Save him Kisuke! *Bites nails and turns to the next chapter*