Reviews for Shatter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Oh my god holy fudge that was so sad!
AmandaVincent13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
well s***... that escalated quickly...
RedScotch444 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ohhh, poor poor Robin... I feel so sad for him. Watching Batman, Bruce, his second father die the same way his family had... So sad... But very well written. Loved it! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to cry into my pillow.
guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
good story
Guest101324 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
sequel, Sequel, SEQUEL! Please!
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow, that just kill my feels. :D
candycrazy12346 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ooooo, you should write a sequal!
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
how did u get all these feels and my tears in under 1000 words? POOR DICKIE BABY!
Kuran Risa Chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
How did you manage to make me cry in under 1000 words? Excellent fic, you really captured all the emotions perfectly
60sec400 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Brilliant.

It was amazing. Fantastic.
widdlewed chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh god. I actually got teary eyed. When I read the part 'it was the fall that did it' I got so teary eyed. That would probably be the one thing that would haunt Robin forever - seeing Bruce die like his parents.

ANYWAYS, I loved this story. So, so much. Like, a lot. I am adding this to my favorites. Right now. As I type. Yep.
Thaliag.2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was awesome hands down awesome please keep it up.
Dantalions chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Aww, that was real sad. :(
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
It seems all your stories are giving me shivers and making me tear up. I've read Batman dying fics before, but never has he died the same way the Graysons did...That just makes me hate you for treating Robin that way, but love you even more for writing such a wonderful piece. I'm definitely looking forward to checking out your other stories.