Reviews for In the Classroom
Fayet chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I come back to this story again and again and again, and just now realized that I never reviewed it. Which is a shame, and thus needs to be changed now.

I love the whole mini-series, but this one is my favourite, because the way it places Severus in front of us through the eyes of Draco gives him such a solitary position, and the sad thoughts tangled through the story make it very lively.

Wonderful, I wish you'd write more.
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
:( aww this story just gave me a really gut-wrenching feeling. I feel kind of bad for Draco. Anyways, great job! I loved this whole little series thing -. *gives cookies*
Duckduckgoose chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I loved it. This whole little series is fantastic and I really want narcissas perspective.

it was great... Thanks! Write more! ( please?)
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Oh. Wow. The idea of ending a letter 'in the quiet dark' is beautiful. I'm going to remember that one...
zylaxidia chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I love your little series here. Short, but very well-written. Keep it up!
Sammie chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy the In the... Series. I hope you write more of them soon!
LinZE chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
These are a great group of stories - it's a real shame that you didn't add more.

Well, thanks for posting them.
Anneke chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I love this series. Just... beautiful and touching, and the Lucius/Severus/Draco dynamic works really well, much better than I would have thought. You make your characters likable, lovable... and yet remain realistic, and true to the Potter univers. A pretty amazing feat :) Plus, your style is irreprochable, the words and images flow beautifully...

I would love to see more in this univers, as i'm sure would all your toher fans (and you're definately not lacking). And not necissarliy 'action' scenes either, to progress a series... the sweet, reflective, nostalgic scenes seem to be your fortay (sp?hmm..).

Anyway, i'd love to see it progress in whatever form you choose... you've created a really beautiful universe :)
felonia chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
I like this sweet and subtle situation

-snape/lucius/draco.

Please write more~!
Olympia chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
I really have enjoyed this whole series. It was a very nice and subtle portrayal of both Malfoys and Snape. Thank you for posting. :)
chrestomanci chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
How wonderful! *grins slyly* Anything else in the works?
Verity chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Oh, I like this. Very subtle, well-written, and just the sort of thing that makes me smile wryly. *grin*

My favorite line: "The boy leaves, and Snape cannot help but write to the child’s father, half out of amusement and half out of concern." Such a very accurate Snape-sentiment.

;) Verity
Catriona Snape not signed up chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Please, carry on like this- it's a wonderful, delicate, perfect way to carry on this [beautiful] relationship (S/L).

Kat
besnaped chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Perfect as always! So sad. And I especially liked the letter.
MartianHousecat chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
I hated the use of the word 'versus' in the first sentence. It irked me. As with the others before, this fic was thoroughly enjoyed. Excellent expansion of the Draco/Snape, especially in including the letter. You've shown both their thoughts on the issue and much depth with few words.