Reviews for The Last High
Amazing!
This is fantasic!
I love it
JperW chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Thanks for recommending this. Good story! I find that your stories have interesting, even original views.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
So I had to come back and re-read this- am having my yearly "almost the start of the season" withdrawals, and needed a good ff fix to tide me over. You are a very talented writer. PS- please write another chpt of Famiglia!
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Just found this story today. It is wonderful! Thank for writing.
HazelHPwiz chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow. That was... AMAZING! Fantastic job! :D :D :D
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! :)
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This story has the distinction of being the first fanfic to grace my mobile phone (yep, spot the technophobe). I was rather thrilled to be able to read some Tiva while away on holidays, and what a dish to savour!

Gorgeous work, as always. It realy makes me wonder how the PTB will progress the canon relationship (if/when it happens). I have a feeling it will be hidden from Gibbs for some period of time ...
thepixiesmademedoit chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Absolutely brilliant. I love this :)
WalkingUnnoticed chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This story was beautifully written-I have never enjoyed reading angst more than right now.
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Great to see new fic from you! Especially fic that ends on a high note

I like it, great. Sorry to 'hear' you haven't been able to write much, but I'm guessing the show hasn't left you with much (over here we're about to start season 8 next week - although I know some of what's about to come :( - I hope you get some more inspiration soon!)

Aveo
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
WOW. More later...
K-Shandra chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wow I’m still trying to come up with adjectives to use with that.

Very touching and thought provoking… just what the muse needed.

Diamond and Stars chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I'm suffering from lack of sleep and then I read this...I have completely lost my brain! This was amazing, especially with all of this indecision from Tony in the beginning. And the last line of the story? Dear lord.. This story was beautiful! I'm blubbering, so I'm going to end this review before I completely loose it.

Great Job!
mia58 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Your A/N describes this as "A little angsty, kind of romantic, largely improbable and entirely ridiculous." Hmm.. let's see -yes, yes, yes, and no! Not ridiculous at all. I actually can't imagine a scenario where you could be ridicilous. Your writing is always thoughtful, carefully crafted to be in character, and full of satisfying surprises. This is no exception. Nicely done.