Reviews for The Last High
Diamond and Stars chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I'm suffering from lack of sleep and then I read this...I have completely lost my brain! This was amazing, especially with all of this indecision from Tony in the beginning. And the last line of the story? Dear lord.. This story was beautiful! I'm blubbering, so I'm going to end this review before I completely loose it.

Great Job!
mia58 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Your A/N describes this as "A little angsty, kind of romantic, largely improbable and entirely ridiculous." Hmm.. let's see -yes, yes, yes, and no! Not ridiculous at all. I actually can't imagine a scenario where you could be ridicilous. Your writing is always thoughtful, carefully crafted to be in character, and full of satisfying surprises. This is no exception. Nicely done.
Burtuqalli chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I'm really impressed with this. It's common to read pieces on here that have a good plot, but awkward writing. This is definitely not one of those pieces. For what it's worth, I think you're a rather fantastic writer. I hope you keep posting, I'd like to read more of your work.
Ruli chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I loved this! Very glad it felt the need to be shared with us!

I just read some of your earlier stories and I really was amazing to see your growth! (not that those first ones were bad, AT ALL, just had a different vibe in some of them.) This was just wonderful, thank you for writing this! :)
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
The tone you set in this story bordered on heartbreaking, but that made the ending so much sweeter. By the time Tony was tearing up I'd been weepy for a good minute. Then when they progressed to fitting a tracking device to Gibbs I was laughing. Well done. Thanks so much for sharing.
Robern chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
oh this is wondeful, well done, good to see you writing again I have always liked what you have done!
ark030288 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I just have to tell you that it is good to see something from you again. I miss you when you are gone!
JustTellHer chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I love the premise, and there were so many lines in here that just tugged at my heart and summed up their relationship wonderfully. I loved it! :D
NotYetLostFaith chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Beautiful. Heart-breakingly beautiful. As always: bravo!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Angsty but really good. Nice job!
jsq chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
It really is this simple: "And if his life falls apart it will not be because he loved her." This story was a treat. Thank you for sharing.
calincisfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is just so beautiful, I love it.
mar-hhr4ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Simply lovely! It took my breath away. I've read the other reviews and can't help but agree with what they've written, especially when mentioning the New York scenes. You should really write more about those days.

Well done once more!
Rimasters chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
So romantic. I really enjoyed it. The 200 mile rule is brilliant and totally something they would do. I love the push comes to love line.
mprmusings chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Whoosh...that is the sound of me letting out the breath i have been holding as i anxiously read your latest offering. Sniff is the sound of me dabbing my eyes while cursing myself for reading this before i have to head into my staff meeting (dang mascara)

angsty and lovely and perfectly tony and ziva in their dance. thank you! i truly love your work and look forward to more.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »