Reviews for Lady & Killer
darkangelrawr chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I've only just started playing SH3 but I do like Lady and The Killer I love the way you've ended chapter one with no ride in the sunset it's definitely got me interested :)
Merciless Angels Never Cry chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Glad to see this updated, as always.

I liked how it was aimed more at Lady's perspective rather than Killer's; not that I'm complaining mind you.

I am really enjoying this so far and I hope to see more. :)
Merciless Angels Never Cry chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I was delighted when I saw this updated. I liked how you portrayed Killer's possible history; not many fics do that. You really do get into his personality and I love you descriptions.

Just a few things though; perhaps get a friend or someone to read over it for ya, a few misspellings can make a story look unprofessional. It's an easy mistake to make. ;

Something I noticed as well; in the first chapter you implied that Killer didn't have a great family, that his parents didn't care for him. However, in this they did care. They bought another pet for him so that he wouldn't be lonely and upset. When they found out what he had truly done, they were devestated and heartbroken. I just got a little bit confused at that bit.

And one small thing; he was shot in the stomach not the calf. ;

On a more positive note; it was a great chapter and I can't wait to see more. :)
Merciless Angels Never Cry chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
My greatest apologies, after actually reading the summary I realised that you were going to update whenever you got a bit of inspiration. When I saw the title I just jumped straight in because they were one of my favourite couples and when I saw that the status was set to complete I just assumed that it was already finished. My bad. ;
Merciless Angels Never Cry chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This was wonderful. It's always great to see new Lady/Killer stories; honestly, there's just not enough. You really have defined Killer for who he is. Just a few things though; a couple of grammer mistakes and Gilbert was a scientist not a doctor. That's all I really have to say. It's a shame that its not going to be continued though. Fantastic work.