Reviews for Just breath
Lw117149 chapter 17 . 2/15
nice very nice I love this so far I know you said you are re-writing it I look forward to when you post it :)
Kittens Kat chapter 17 . 1/26
I LIKE THIS STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Cute, happy making father-son moment! YAY!
tamashiyuki chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
very goooooooood!
be continued?
Saturnblue chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Albus Dumbledore will get his and his days are numbered. There are other factors that he doesn't understand or discarded where you cannot control everything and truth will find it's way into the opening one day whether he likes it or not. Lily is totally being ruined by the headmaster. I'm glad James is strong enough mentally to actually question the blanks and willing to go get his youngest back. His children is not beyond spoiled without redemption. They are willing to love their youngest and keep it alive instead being a follower. I wish Severus would actually question the wisdom of dumbledore by looking into it instead of allow the so called headmaster to do as he please.

Dumbledore think he have everything under control what he doesn't know will help others to free from his control. It's great to see Tom Riddle still being a dark lord but not as evil as Dumbledore played him to be. Crazy Bellatrix is always a plus but it's fun to see a sane Bellatrix that pretend to be insane/crazy. I hope the Potter family especially James, Rosey, and Mattie will overcome the manipulation of dumbledore. If lily could be saved from his manipulation in the end i would said to save her too but if not I hope everything will turn out okay for the better. Dumbledore destroyed many people whether they are muggle born or wizard.
lunar and solar girl chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
totally adorable kyuuuu Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I have fixed the grammar and spelling in your story summary:

Title: Just Breathe (The e on the end of breathe is absolutely necessary and changes the noun into a command verb)

11-year-old Asthmatic Harry just recieved his Hogwarts letter. Where was he when he recieved it and why? Lily and James are alive. Bad Dumbles. WBL. Did I mention Harry is a triplet? Light Side bashing; it's not so light, the Dark isn't so dark. UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
when i was reading it i was getting into James's head and thinking that if i had to do what he did. I was nearly crying with the thought of giving up your child, and i don't even have children yet. Wow, love the story.

dj out
bluekitnaru chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
oh plese update
fairygirl90 chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
Wow, this story is amazing as well, I am kind of sad that you haven't continued with it. If you ever decide to that would be awesome so I will follow it just in case. I would really like to see Harry when he makes it to school and how Severus is going to discover that the injured child is his Godson and I would really like to see Harry's siblings reactions to seeing their brother at Hogwarts and James finally breaking free of the compulsion charms and potions (from the way you wrote it Lily almost seems like a lost cause, but you managed to make some hope for her so I will hope that she frees herself as well). This one didn't make me cry but it still instilled a great amount of emotion (especially when James was spending his last moments with Harry). I really hope you decide to pick this story up again.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
Awwww

que historia tan hermosa realmente es maravillosa

y guardare la esperanza de que puedas actualizar pronto
Gracealma chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Good story. Tom is so loving to Harry. Glad that James found out the truth. Seems to be that the Light is more terrible than the Dark. James should join the dark. Hope that the story can be updated soon.
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
James should be it for real cuz lily is tainted now
Lee Anna Kindred chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
I love this story! So well written and I'm partial to the father!Tom and son!Harry stories :) update soon!
AndyandScott chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Wow dumbledore it's kindda creepy!