Reviews for Just breathe
moreeee damn it I need MOREEEEEE
hahahaha that was fascinating where are you my dear?! :3
Coolspygirl chapter 17 . 11/29/2017
Why does everybody hate Dumbledore? You make him sound like Satan dude and even though opinion is opinion and i can't change it, can you not be so harsh? Yes, this is your fan fiction, and yes you can make anything you want happen in them. I have seen lots of fanfics like this, and i strongly disagree with each one. Kudos, yours is quite amusing and well written (for the most part). But my problem is that your story isn't reasonable. (somewhat) I'll admit, yours is better then most i have read, but if Snape was against making those potions, wouldn't he talk out.

I think Lily would notice something is up if she took a potion and all of a sudden couldn't have kids? Dumbledore doesn't make tom evil, that was a new thing i saw in this. Dumbledore isn't THAT manipulative, plus did you know Dumbledore fell in LOVE with a dark lord? why would he create another one just to gain more fame? I hope you know Dumbledore is famous enough. That's all basically. This might just be you writing to write, but i hope you don't think this is how Dumbledore really is. He is one of my favorite character anyway.

The way Lily is acting too is what is hurting me. The same woman who DIED! FACED A STICKING MAD MAN AND DIIIIEEEDDD for her first born child (even though he never thanked her or did anything for her). Your telling me that's the same woman who practically shunned her son?! Don't give me BS about Mathew being famous, we have celebrities now and days and you don't see THEIR mom putting up there siblings in a foster home. I have come to respect Lily and James far too much for you to make them act like this.

I'm sorry i rambled, most people wouldn't get this. It's like saying ALL Slytherins are bad. Annoys the heck out of me.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/17/2017
Update. Please
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 2/21/2017
Interesting story. I have read other WBWL stories, but yours is different. I hope you do continue it one day. There are a few incorrect words and synonyms and homonyms used that could use some editing. Watch out for quiet/quite, threw/through and a few others. Just remember, even if people say you make errors, that doesn't mean you can't write. It just means you need a bit more work with grammar, punctuation and spelling. And also remember that when writing conversations, the other person's response becomes a new paragraph, not a sentence within the other's words. You actually are quite a strong writer. Although you are writing in the HP world, the majority of the words are your own. Thanks for sharing.
awefanfic chapter 17 . 12/3/2016
keziayansen chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
When r u going to update this story?
emthereble chapter 17 . 6/19/2016
Love it but are you ever going to finish it?
Draco chapter 17 . 4/23/2016
So Thrilling I just couldn't stop reading, I do hope that you write more for this sometime soon.
clo78 chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
love this
AriaChan29 chapter 17 . 2/7/2016
I know this story is like 4 years been or something but please UPDATEEE!
angeleyes1984 chapter 17 . 11/15/2015
has this story been abandoned
animal lover13 chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
I love what you have written so far. I hope you're able to update soon.

Keep writing
Mirage chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
aww cute Tom is soooooo sweet, but he should never Show this to his followers they would start to trow themseld at his feet in adoration
but why not so he could get many many new follower and more women that like to work for him
hey he could chang the tides they become light and Dumble dark with a kid and carring attitude like this

please really come back soon
its 2015
Mirage chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
yes...such a good guy James is, and the Little Kids too and that Matthew is not so spoiled that he is mean, but a nice kid
Dumbles is sick guy to go in the rooms of children and scare them, and wants them to do what he sick can he be...
Mirage chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
aww noooo the sick bastard got poor lucius...i so hope he has a Memory safety charm or so that he cant be ovlivated or that he got the findings out with a patronus so voldi gets them and can save him