Reviews for Just breath
angeleyes1984 chapter 17 . 11/15/2015
has this story been abandoned
animal lover13 chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
I love what you have written so far. I hope you're able to update soon.

Keep writing
Mirage chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
aww cute Tom is soooooo sweet, but he should never Show this to his followers they would start to trow themseld at his feet in adoration
but why not so he could get many many new follower and more women that like to work for him
hey he could chang the tides they become light and Dumble dark with a kid and carring attitude like this

please really come back soon
its 2015
Mirage chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
yes...such a good guy James is, and the Little Kids too and that Matthew is not so spoiled that he is mean, but a nice kid
Dumbles is sick guy to go in the rooms of children and scare them, and wants them to do what he says...how sick can he be...
Mirage chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
aww noooo the sick bastard got poor lucius...i so hope he has a Memory safety charm or so that he cant be ovlivated or that he got the findings out with a patronus so voldi gets them and can save him
Mirage chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
i love this Voldi so unsure...and how he found out that he has not enough female followers
but will he be only a father or Lover in the future?
and when not maybe one of the two wolves?

and how will you kill Dumbles..slow and painfull or fast and extrem painfull
and what of stupid lilly, do you want to kill her too?

and how will Bella be, i mean she was only the first time in the prisson and only shortly so she only should be a bit crazy but normal, will she love and smoother him or be indifferent to him and go out of his way and let Nagini do the rising of Little Harry?

please come back one day and write more chapters, its 2015
Mirage chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
wow Lily is a crazy easy to manipulate bitch...
poor James i really do hope he gets away from this two grazy fools when they try to do something stupid to him...
GinHanelle chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
aaah. Reading asthma stories always freaks me out. Feel like I have it now too. Bad brain! Really like this story even though I feel weird now. :D
Lw117149 chapter 17 . 2/15/2015
nice very nice I love this so far I know you said you are re-writing it I look forward to when you post it :)
Kittens Kat chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
I LIKE THIS STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Cute, happy making father-son moment! YAY!
tamashiyuki chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
very goooooooood!
be continued?
Saturnblue chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Albus Dumbledore will get his and his days are numbered. There are other factors that he doesn't understand or discarded where you cannot control everything and truth will find it's way into the opening one day whether he likes it or not. Lily is totally being ruined by the headmaster. I'm glad James is strong enough mentally to actually question the blanks and willing to go get his youngest back. His children is not beyond spoiled without redemption. They are willing to love their youngest and keep it alive instead being a follower. I wish Severus would actually question the wisdom of dumbledore by looking into it instead of allow the so called headmaster to do as he please.

Dumbledore think he have everything under control what he doesn't know will help others to free from his control. It's great to see Tom Riddle still being a dark lord but not as evil as Dumbledore played him to be. Crazy Bellatrix is always a plus but it's fun to see a sane Bellatrix that pretend to be insane/crazy. I hope the Potter family especially James, Rosey, and Mattie will overcome the manipulation of dumbledore. If lily could be saved from his manipulation in the end i would said to save her too but if not I hope everything will turn out okay for the better. Dumbledore destroyed many people whether they are muggle born or wizard.
lunar and solar girl chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
totally adorable kyuuuu Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I have fixed the grammar and spelling in your story summary:

Title: Just Breathe (The e on the end of breathe is absolutely necessary and changes the noun into a command verb)

11-year-old Asthmatic Harry just recieved his Hogwarts letter. Where was he when he recieved it and why? Lily and James are alive. Bad Dumbles. WBL. Did I mention Harry is a triplet? Light Side bashing; it's not so light, the Dark isn't so dark. UNDER CONSTRUCTION